Tech Fall Garage Sale

It is now $26.19. Or $26 flat in bulk packaging.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PlayStation-Motion-Controller-Packaging-3/dp/B0072HYRNK

You’re referring to the Navigation Joystick. It’s a separate controller. $13.60 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Move-Navigation-Controller-3/dp/B002I0K6X6

I was just going to say the same thing. It’s creepy. The real face is on home woot!.

http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Compact-Powerline-Ethernet-TPL-306E2K/dp/B002TU59FA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I reckon that the Trendnet device is $5 less with Amazon and with shipping (see above)

Okay, I wasn’t going to say anything but then I saw Garage Sale lady in home!. This Garage Sale lady looks scary.

Anybody have info on the samsung camera?

yeah I noticed the pic too. I was wondering where they got it from.

I bet they wouldn’t be dumping them on Woot if the did.

Hey I know it’s hard to believe, but those screen cleaner things really work great. I bought one a while back when I was buying other stuff so shipping wasn’t a factor. I’m shocked that it works so well. If I can find some other things to buy I might pick up a few more as stocking stuffers.

Wait…which screen cleaner things? Am I blind? I can’t find 'em… HELP!

The TiVo prices are an amazing deal. (In before “monthly fee” complaints.) Like, to the point where I read through everything a few times to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. I jumped at the Premiere 4, but I’m still confused and wary, hahaha.

At Amazon, a new XL4 costs $290 and the 4 is $170. At TiVo.com, the refurbs cost more than that. The XL4 here is $250, the 4 is $150, and each includes a Stream, which is $94 at the mothership. What??? I don’t own any iProducts, so I might end up selling my stream for around that, making the box cost, what, $70? HOLY CRAP.

If you need a DVR, and you don’t mind picking up the previous gen (Roamio came out last month), GRAB THIS.

I would recommend spending the $199 and getting the Roamio. This is coming from someone upgrading from a premiere. The new box is a lot faster than the old one, plus it plays nicer with the TiVo Mini and also leaves open the opportunity to use an HD Antenna if you ever decide to ditch cable. Plus I was able to get a Stream for free with my purchase by mentioning an expired grouper coupon code.

Beyonce? Yard sale? In for clothing and unmentionables to be sold on eBay.

I purchased 3 kits of the TRENDnet 200Mbps Powerline Adapters. Two of the three kits I bought don’t work. The two that do… work like a charm. Hoping I can return them.

I think iboban is reffering to the Sunpak SP-SDK-1 ScreenKlean LCD Screen Cleaner which can be found here: Sunpak ScreenKlean Screen Cleaner

That’s a better deal, saved $9. Thanks!

Panasonic KX-TG4133M DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone System

Grabbed 2 of these @29.99 and just got them. They work great!!! Using them with Google Voice/Obihai Obi202 VoIP Device.

Is it just me or should all of this stuff be in Bags of Crap?

The Bags of Crap are not as good as they used to be. Since the Site Who Shall Not Be Named bought Woot, the super-awesome easter-egg stuff that occasionally used to show up in the Bags of Crap (the occasional hard drive, video card, or other high-end swag) now gets sold in these “garage sales.” The stuff in the Bags of Crap are now actually, truly CRAAAAPPPP… and you get multiples.

Anyone want to buy six New Kids On The Block talking wall clocks?

(Update: LMAO… if you type the initials for Bags of Crap, the forum software autocorrects it upon posting to “BoC.” Now that’s just damn funny.)

Does anyone know anything about the Panasonic cordless phones? I need a home phone, but want something reliable.