Technical Pro Podcaster Mixer Kit

Hey! The EyeClops Mini Projector really does look a lot like Wall-E, doesn’t it?

According to the specs it has both analog and USB out. What other kind of audio would you prefer?

U choose:

One USB output
One Stereo RCA output

Manufactures Website

That is a Linda Lovelace neck if I’ve ever seen one.

575x375

http://sale.images.woot.com/CE01116A_specs05.jpg[/img]

I never looked at Woot in fear until tonight.

Also with 2 headphone outs, you could use one of those for output.

And USB audio doesn’t necessarily blow. I don’t know about this one but it’s probably ok.

Amazon is selling this for $89. This is a great deal!!

http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Pro-PM-21-Podcast-System/dp/B002UD53FM

I’m going to see this woman in my dreams

Can this be used to record commentary, for say, Minecraft? Not that the game really matters.

Maybe Wall-E should have a head like the one with the headphones on it.

That’s kind of a ludicrous statement. I mean, if the interface sucks, then sure it’ll suck, but what sort of loss of fidelity could you experience by going USB out?

You should be able to anything that you would normally do with a PC mike. The difference is the addition of the mixer, which allows you to shape the sound.

Exactly, just get a $5 RCA to 1/8th cable and plug it in via your microphone jack.

Btw does the USB allow each audio input to be recorded as different tracks. Meaning does each input get its own audio driver in Windows?

That is the PM-21 - Woot is selling the PM-20.

There don’t seem to many stores selling the PM-20 anymore. Makes sense as the PM-22 is the newest version of the line.

Please tell me it comes with the singing head.

It’s not ALWAYS bad. I tested various sound cards as part of my capstone project in graduate school. The USB audio adapters I tested (some as cheap as $10) outperformed most of the onboard and PCI cards when it came to keeping the signal clean and noise-free. It depends entirely on what’s connected to the other end of that USB cable.

Not sure why so many people want to do podcasts but here is an interesting forum about the topic. Some ideas how to set up some quality equipment on the cheap without buying a, erm, package deal.

Podcasting, hypothetically

Doubtful. I own a $700 Yamaha soundboard that has USB out. It’s mixed down to stereo prior to outputting.

Apparently you aren’t stuck with USB out-

1. Description says:

One USB output
One Stereo RCA output

1. Pics clearly show rear panel of the mixer, confirming the presence of both.

I’m quite curious to know why USB audio is inferior, never having used it before. Not that you would have to use it, as detailed above.