Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table

Some are saying “buy used” but all my local Craig’s listers apparently paid full retail price and won’t go under $200, or they want $50 for shipping and don’t have the add ons like foot holders, accupressure nodes, etc. I’ll pay the extra $25 + $5 shipping for a new one with a warranty, and save myself a trip to pick it up.

I guess it really matters where you’re at. I saw a handful on CL in my area (MA/NH) for cheap. I picked up this exact model with all the accessories for $100.

These tables are all extremely similar. I wouldn’t pay a load of money for one. Even Amazon has new tables that are comparable for ~$90 and up.

These tables are all extremely similar. I wouldn’t pay a load of money for one. Even Amazon has new tables that are comparable for ~$90 and up.
[/quote]

The cheapo ones on Amazon are not that similar, a lot less steel to the build and no 5 year warranty. They definitely don’t have the pressure nodes which is pretty much the only reason I want it.

edit: After a week of use, definitely recommend it. Feels really great after a workout or a long day at a computer desk.

Hey Bill, Ernie, Betsy and Mable!
You need this inversion table.
Your back will feel great,
and you’ll stand up straight.
You’ll no longer be unstable.