Teeter EP-860 Inversion Table

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Teeter EP-860 Inversion Table
Price: $229.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 2-3 business days. (Tuesday, Aug 30 to Wednesday, Aug 31) + transit
Condition: Blemished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Teeter EP-860 Inversion Table) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Teeter EP-860 Inversion Table) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Teeter - Google Shopping EP-860 Inversion Table)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/6/2014 - $229.99 - Click To See Discussion (23 comments)

Product Page with Video

If you are having back issues, this one will not help that much. You will need an inverter that supports you from the hips when you are inverted, so that your complete back will get decompressed, not your ankles, knees and some of your back.

I strongly disagree. I’ve had two back surgeries - one cervical and one lumbar - and have a rod in my lumbar spine. I use this model daily to help decompress what gravity does and I can say that it DOES help my chronic pain and reduced range of motion. You just have to start out slow and try different inverted positions/angles to avoid the early stresses on the knees. I’ve never felt anything in my ankles as these are supported by the boots.

I wooted this in January and it’s helped me a lot. I have chronic problems with my lower back - a permanent reminder of a horse training accident 30+ years ago - and, when things start to tighten up after a day of shoveling, hauling, gardening, etc., spending time on the Teeter, consciously relaxing muscles from my feet to my head, provides relief. This is a purchase I haven’t regretted.

I noticed this is listed as blemished. What does that mean or what can I expect to be wrong. I assume nothing mechanical or missing parts.

My sister-in-law has serious back issues, and she has a greatly improved quality of life from using this model inversion table several times a week. I suspect anyone who spends their days hunched over a keyboard could probably get some benefit from it.

Blemished items may show a small amount of wear and tear as a result of shipping damage or brief use - but only products with superficial flaws are resold. All blemished models have been inspected to ensure that the structural integrity and function of the product remains of the highest quality. Our standard warranty still applies, but not toward cosmetic flaws.

I bought one of these blem units…the item looks new to me…maybe a scratch on one of the bars…overall very happy with my purchase. Bought it for my wife…helps some, but she does not use it much…I should push her more to use it…lol…it does fold up nicely when not using it…MAKE sure you adjust it before you get on it…this is all explained in the booklets you get with it…one more thing…it is sturdy …

I am trying to do a stare and compare looking at the Teeter EP-860 with others. It appears however that this model is nowhere to be found.

I assume that this model is exclusive to Woot - however it may be less expensive at Amazon, depending upon real model #.

Help!

It looks like it’s somewhere between the 560 Ltd and the 970 Ltd on the Teeter site. Only difference between those 2 are 4 accessories: EZ reach ankle system, EZ Stretch Traction Handles, Stretch Max handles, EZ angle tether.
The 860 Ltd looks to have the Stretch Max handles and EZ angle tether.

I had an earlier version of the Teeter Hangup and it helped my back pain tremendously. However, it caused some hip problems that were severe enough to stop using it. Turns out after some research the problem was my hip replacement. The prosthesis is intended to be loaded from head to toe, not stretched from toe to head. Had to decide which place I wanted to hurt. If your hips are good, get this thing and fix your back.

How “blemished” is “blemished” on the description of the condition?

We just happened to have put a handy-dandy description at the bottom of the features for you:

What is a blemished quality item?
Blemished items may show a small amount of wear and tear as a result of shipping damage or brief use - but only products with superficial flaws are resold. All blemished models have been inspected to ensure that the structural integrity and function of the product remains of the highest quality. If you purchase a blemished model, you are agreeing to accept the product as-is. Our standard warranty still applies, but not toward cosmetic flaws. All blemished items are clearly marked within the Teeter Outlet. If an item is not marked “blemished,” then it is a first-quality product.

Anyone know how this helps SI joint pain relief?