Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table

I want one of these in the worst way. Wondering if the box is too large or heavy to go to APO though.

There’s no notice on the Features page so APO should be ok.

I’d Love one of these. but no room or money for it. sad face, decent price though.

I’d buy in a snap… if I didn’t already have one, bought more than a decade back. Love it, highly recommend, and you can indulge your batman fantasies harmlessly, at home.

I purchased one of these last month from Woot. Couldn’t tell it was refurbished, not a single scratch. This unit is very nice. It’s sturdy, handles my 6’3", 260 lb. frame easily. I’ve only had it assembled a few days, but I’m feeling positive effects already.

Finally I can stop harassing my wife about missing this last time it was on Woot.

I just started looking for an inversion table and I know Teeter has a great rep, but didn’t want to spend 300 bucks for it. Now I can have the great quality for half the cost. Thanks woot!

This thing looks like hours of fun, no matter what use you have for it.

I am sure there are many people that have had nothing but good experiences with these tables. However, a very good friend of mine has been paralyzed from the neck down for over 2 years after a the ankle supports broke. A very unfortunate and sad situation. Please use with caution.

What brand was the table?

Wow, sorry to hear that.

Bought one last month. It was in perfect condition, was easy to put together, and my back is already feeling better.

Good stuff!

I am really sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you for letting us know.

REMINDER!!!

Remember that after you buy your first item today on any site, everything else ships for free until midnight CST to night!

Not sure the brand, by the time I could find out I am sure the sale would be over. I saw the table myself and even used it shortly before the accident, it was very similar in design. This may be a very fine product, I just felt compelled to point out an inherent risk with these inversion tables.

if you use this product above a hard wood floor (as shown in the product description) i can see how it would/could end badly. in the workout area i’ve got the 2x2 padded tile squares. i’m in for one.

What about age, weight, and height of said individual?

is there only one strap that holds you up? Seems like 2 individual ankle straps would be a safer way

Thanks! Now I just need to clear it with my wife.