Teeter ThunderBells

I have a question: is there a code for this item for today’s deal if I was going to get it and what may I ask if it happens to be bought?

I’m sorry, I’m not quite understanding- what kind of code?

Woot sells the product itself not a code to redeem the product elsewhere like other daily deal sites you might be thinking of such as groupon do sometimes.

When paying for an item, it asked (Got a coupon code?) Where would I find it on a deal from here?

We very seldom give out coupon codes, if you haven’t been emailed with one and told one is attached to your account, I don’t think there’s one you’ll be able to use.

I bought this awhile back and not on woot. I was not thrilled with this. you get bored with it very quickly. I use it once in a great while to work my abs but I wouldn’t waste my money.

honesty. thank you

If you go to amazon and read their reviews with purchasers, they rave about the product. You are getting a great deal with woot now

Yeah, some of those amazon reviews are suspiciously glowing. Some sound like an infomercial sales job, don’t have a verified purchase, and/or have zero or 1 other very brief review. Shenanigans!

That said, this is an interesting product and at the woot price I am tempted to give it a try.

only six reviews, and not all of them are amazon verified purchaser

Yes, with any online site of any kind you have to watch for shills. eBay is probably the worst, for dishonest vendors, fake bidding etc. I think Amazon is one of the most honest and unbiased internet vendors. But they can’t tell if those six reviews are all from people who sell the product, and are stacking the deck in their favor. Now, six hundred reviews would be different.

I ordered the ten pound one a while back when it first came out. I do really like that it replaces a kettle bell, medicine ball, etc but I DO think it’s overpriced. I could buy each piece separately for the regular retail price. I’ve done the work outs that come with it and they are really effective work outs, but I get bored with them because it’s not put to upbeat music. I put my own music on in the background.

That being said, I ordered the 15 lb thunder bell to use it for overhead triceps extensions and renegade rows, but even at the $49.99 I was still a little hesitant to put out that money. If it were a little cheaper, I’d give it a glowing review because it is an interesting piece of equipment. I would have liked a second 10 lb thunder bell, but not for that money.

Has anyone else gotten a broken dvd?? My Thunderbell was positioned right on top of all of the dvds. Nice packaging. The Level one dvd would not play. It’s broken. I’ve contacted Woot. No response yet.

I’m sorry to hear that you received a broken DVD and haven’t heard back from your email inquiry.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

Had no idea the 6, 10 and 15 were referring to the weights, and I had specifically read in several places that all the weights were the same (10 lb). Bit of a bummer knowing that if I want to progress later on during the workout I’d have to buy another one or completely revamp my workout.

I guess as how out of shape I am, it’s good to start at the bottom, I just feel a bit like the facts were misconstrued.

I just received my Thunderbell. Guess what? No DVDs!!! Waiting to hear back…