Tekton Hex Key Wrench Set, 30-Piece

Why keep including a listing for an item that is already sold out…?

This was part of the garage sale that started the first part of the week. Our garage sales are remaining inventory so often have small quantities.

Okay, but why would they still be on e-mail blasts saying that they are available? I keep hoping that more have become available and clicking on the link only to be disappointed to see they are still sold out. This has been happening for the last 4 days.

Yeah, same, this is the third or fourth time I’ve seen this on the email, and it’s sold out every time.

Glad it’s not just me…

I don’t get it.

I 100% agree - came to comments to say the very same thing - hoped more came in stock but sold out as before - take it off the email blasts - feels like bait and switch to me

It was available when the email went out. There were some quick people.

You post too many excuses !

Alright, tonight I literally clicked on it within minutes of receiving the e-mail and still says “Sold Out”. I think something is buggy in your system or you are only releasing a few a day which seems really silly.

Such a sham/scam…

It’s still showing up in emails? Emails vary so I don’t see it. Let me check with our email guru to see what’s going on. I’m sorry.

why do i keep getting email messages containing this item when it has been out of stock for several days now?

We’re trying to figure this out.

Could someone tell me what email has this? Is it the daily digest or another email?

Could you forward one to support@woot.com and say that it’s to the attention of ThunderThighs in Dallas.

THANK YOU!

For all the lamenters… I did get one and I understand the discount price, the tools are NOT marked. Both metric and english tools in the same case, but no need to figure out what goes where if you take a couple out that are close in size… sigh. Nice set, but I’m not sure I would have purchased unmarked hex wrenches if I had know they were not marked.

ahem - you need to figure out(post corrected?)