Telezapper Anti-Telemarketing Phone Accessory

Wecome to the Woot-off item #25 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 1500<br>Last Order time: 04:19:08 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: donald hunt<br>Order Pace: 0m 0.93s<br>Woot Wage: $1672.91 an hour.

This was too cheap to pass up. If it were closer to Christmas I’d use them as stocking stuffers!

:shock:

First item i was able to buy. i either miss out on something i really want or cant afford something i really want.
so this time i was determined.
thanks Woot!

Just because this .46 cents (or something like that) doesn’t mean we all need it. First with shipping it is 5.46 . If you think you’ll get money on these through e-bay, good luck, you’ll have 999 other units. Registering on the do not call list does the samething for free. This just shows that impulse buying is why woot works.

Is this the lowest price Woot has ever sold something for?

I think it’s hilarious that the shipping and handling is five smackeroos no matter how much the item is!

I have my own version of a telezapper… it’s called the hold button and walk away :slight_smile:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com . Great deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies

[quote user=“Checker”]Is this the lowest price Woot has ever sold something for?

I think it’s hilarious that the shipping and handling is five smackeroos no matter how much the item is![/quote]

Well, some lucky duck got the mystery 5.1 speakers and taz warmer for 1 cent!! The rest of us had to buck up $39.99. I got one of these telezappers as a gift once but it made an annoying beep EVERY TIME you pick up the phone – so much so that I boxed it up and returned the thing. I’d save my money for the next item.

[size=24:ee62c6a896]Service Unavailable[/size:ee62c6a896]
At least I get ^ now, and quickly; it was worse earlier…loadingloadingloading…blank. :shock:

Well, people that you have done business with, politicians (YUCK!) and charitable orgaanisations can still send telemarketing calls, even with the “do not call” list.

Hopefully, this will stop them.

steve

I’m on the Do Not Call list at home, but one can’t put business numbers on the list, so I plan to use these for my business phones, where I get far too many calls from telemarketers. For me, this was a great deal!
MsWriter

[size=18:53cff8a3ba]Thanks for the price SamRamed??? :smiley: [/size:53cff8a3ba]

-billflu.com

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

[size=18:458ce71d8f]Thanks for the price SamRamed??? :smiley: [/size:458ce71d8f]

-billflu.com[/quote]

Telezapper Anti-Telemarketing Phone Accessory
Woot breaks the paradigm of retail pricing
$0.43 + $5 Shipping and Handling

When you’ve had your dinner interrupted by a telemarketer one too many times, treat your phone line and yourself to the Telezapper. It’s a simple, one-time-cost solution to the problem of annoying telemarketing calls.

Here’s how it works: Given that more than 90 percent of telemarketing calls are placed with computer assistance, when either you or your answering machine answers the phone, the Telezapper emits a special tone that tells the computer your number has been permanently disconnected. Telemarketing companies that use automated dialing systems typically remove disconnected numbers from their calling lists, and as your phone number is eliminated from more and more telemarketing lists, you’ll end up being eliminated frrom every call list.

Features:
Helps automatically remove your phone number from telemarketers’ lists
Covers all phones and answering machines on the same line
Doesn’t interfere with normal calls and telephone functions
Emits a special tone that tells predictive dialing computers your number is disconnected
No monthly fee

http://www.woot.com/images/hippoeat6ga.gif

[quote user=“Checker”]Is this the lowest price Woot has ever sold something for?

I think it’s hilarious that the shipping and handling is five smackeroos no matter how much the item is![/quote]

The USB fly fans and the first bag of crap were a penny each.

:smiley: Did any of Wooter get more than one of these Telezapers that might want to sell one.

Thank you
carl.porter3@verizon.net

Carl Porter

Will this device work with my fax line? I get way too many spam faxes selling everything from vacations to stock tips. Would this help confuse the fax bots?

Will the TeleZapper work on junk faxes?

Yes. If your fax number is dialed by a computerized predictive dialing system that is programmed to listen for disconnected numbers, the TeleZapper will “zap” your fax number from those calling lists.

[quote user=“carlqpoint”]:smiley: Did any of Wooter get more than one of these Telezapers that might want to sell one.

Thank you
carl.porter3@verizon.net

Carl Porter[/quote]

Hindsight 20/20, I wish I had, would have made a hell of a lot more sense to get three, than one, even if I didnt need them.

Oh well, thats what I get for typing and ordering fast and under fire.

hey WOOT i havent got my tracking number for my TELEZapper… :idea: