Tell Us What You're Streamin'

started The Sinner

heard good things about it & promptly forgot to watch. catching up now!

1 Like

Finished all of Cobra Kai. Opps.

Caught up to episode 6 of WandaVision.

1 Like

finished season 2 of The Sinner
really enjoying it!

1 Like

Hey Streamers!

It was a CRAZY week last week in Texas to say the least and I didn’t have power and internet for almost three days so you best believe there are shows to catch up on! Here’s what I last watched and what I’m looking forward to.

1. Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - Netflix - Docu-series. - This follows the mysterious disappearance of a young Canadian traveler at the “famed” Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles. This is a 4-episode docu-series that I thought started off great, but faded as the episodes went on. It’s your prototypical true crime show and offers up the what happened, who-dun-it and why questions asked in every similar type of show. My Rating: 3 BOCs

2. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (Disney+) and Man of Steel (HBO Max) - I’ll be double dipping into Marvel and DC movies over the next few weeks as I continue my run through the MCU in chronological order. Next week we get to Ultron where the main story really heats up. As for DC, every Sunday night, we’ll watch those movies in order. We recently watched Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman 1984, which are the first two chronologically, and last night watched Man of Steel. Next week is Batman vs Superman and then Suicide Squad. On March 18, HBO Max will release Zack Snyder’s version of Justice League. A 4-hour long epic of a movie. The original Justice League that came out several years ago was originally directed by Snyder, but a death in the family caused him to step away and the movie was significantly changed from what his vision for it was. HBO and Warner opened the checkbook for him to do reshoots and edits and add scenes and March 18 we’ll see it in action!

What I’m Watching Next: For All Mankind (Apple TV+); Titans (HBO Max);

It’ll be 4 1-hour episodes.
According to this he did it for free so he could make the movie he wanted.
This could be excelent.

I’m not sure I have even seen all of the theatrical release. I think I fell asleep somewhere in the middle and anytime else it’s been on I’ve not watched from the beginning. I may not have seen all of Batman vs. Superman either. And Batman is my favorite superhero.

4 Likes

Are they all on HBO Max?

I haven’t seen any of them except Wonder Woman. I may need to add this into my queue.

1 Like

Question: How much are people saving now from cutting the cable?

1 Like

Can’t say how much I’ve saved as I haven’t had cable in over 20 years. You can get so many of those channels free from sites like USTVGO.TV I do everything from my phone, with unlimited plan w hotspot.

It’ll be 4 1-hour episodes.
According to this he did it for free so he could make the movie he wanted.
This could be excelent.

I’m not sure I have even seen all of the theatrical release. I think I fell asleep somewhere in the middle and anytime else it’s been on I’ve not watched from the beginning. I may not have seen all of Batman vs. Superman either. And Batman is my favorite superhero.
[/quote]

From what I heard, they did away with the four separate hour long cuts. They talked about it in early January that it was going to happen like that and then in late January Zack Snyder said it’ll be a 4-hour movie. Who knows… no matter what it’ll be released in full on March 18 whether it’s four one hour movies or one full movie so I’m excited. The original Justice League was not great and forgettable. I’m glad we’re getting this.

3 Likes

I have way too many subscription services, so prob not much.

1 Like

That was my point.

1 Like

we binged our way through season 2 of The Sinner this weekend. really enjoyed it.

2 Likes