Tell Us What You're Streamin'

THE WHOLE MONTH?!?!

That would be my dream! I’m going to Disneyland next week for three days. Will be really fun!

4 Likes

and @manlapig the “bonus” of having a total house fire is I get to travel on my insurance compantly’s dime until May or until the $ runs out, even with having bought a new house (its complicated to explain) - so the pups and I are going to go on a roadtrip now that we have a home base (if I don’t use the $ I don’t just get it).

I am trying to flip the script on a year I will never forgot for the wrong reasons into a year I will never forgot by counteracting the only way possible with full immersion of The Happiest Place on Earth, Sea World and the beach (my other happiest places on Earth).

Not to be too depressing, but this year, I just need something different than the holidays in the midwest. I am not ready to face Christmas without Phin and Chunkey.

1 Like

I actually came here to ask if anyone has seen Licorce Pizza and if so, what their honest thoughts were/are?

My happy show to watch at bedtime is currently Psych - that shows just makes me smile no matter how many times I have seen the episodes.

1 Like

When I was in CA a few years ago, I drove to La Jolla Coves in San Diego to see the sea lions. Perfect for snorkeling, etc - gorgeous place!!

2 Likes

Just started season 2 and it’s very good. Season 1 was excellent and 2 compelling so far.

1 Like

Just started streaming the Sandman

1 Like

Hope you like it. For whatever reason Gaimon has never clicked with me. Most of my friends think I’m nuts because I don’t care for his work.

1 Like

have you tried The Graveyard Book? I liked that better than some his “adult” novels.

we watched the first episode. still undecided

1 Like

Most likely Sandman was the first thing I read by Gaiman. Black Orchid wasn’t released unitl after Sandman issue 1 was published. I know I’ve read Violent Cases but that was probably the reissue.

1 Like

I like it - but it definitely has a very unique feel to it compared to other shows. Not for everyone, but I do enjoy it!

1 Like

Thanks! Totally get it, I like some of his work but he’s not my absolute favorite. Every person has their own taste.

I enjoyed the comics, so I want to love it. we’ll see!

shameless plug: Inu-Oh opens today
if you see it, stay for the credits! my son Pat Spellman did the translations!!

2 Likes

Don’t know why it makes me feel so proud when you lost about your son doing the translating - I think it is incredibly awesome

1 Like

Can we talk about Don’t Make Me Go on Prime?

Seriously, wtf - tears are streaming off my face

Finally watched Chernobyl: The Lost Tapes that I’d recorded off HBO. I’m sure it is on HBOMax. Almost exclusively real found footage, much that has never been seen before. Great companion piece to the Chernobyl drama series.

1 Like

OOOoooh will have to watch!

1 Like

mum brag again