green grotto, part IV

it is ffffing freezing here. I got all the cat coolers/warmers done with leahs help.

2 Likes

YUP!!!

I am in. ogg.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am still sending you a crap box before Christmas poof. I didnā€™t forget.:kissing_heart:

thank you greens for all your prayers and good wishes.

I am going to say right now I HATE THE NEW ONLY SMALL STUPID SIZE GIFS THAT CAN BE ONLY POSTED NOW !!! CAUSE THE REALLY COOL GIFS ARE BIGGER THAN WHAT IS ALLOWED!!! pisses me right off!!!

yeh!!! I said it.

3 Likes

It that Iā€™ve seen. Havenā€™t heard other reports.

Maybe try shutting down your browser and restarting it?

Do grinch taking down the lights?

I hope everything continues to go in a good direction.

How about this one? I got him a new heated blanket recently, because the old one quit working.

7 Likes

Press Reply, Hit the Hamburger

Tada! Regular options bar!

Strangely enough, I could not upload photos from my phone into the app this time. I had no problems before. Will try to restart my phone to see if it helps.

1 Like

Cool. That works!

Oh. But the ā€œchoose filesā€ button doesnā€™t seem to work.

Maybe that was the problem @pooflady was having

Imma hang back on the app, let all you beta testers work it out. Since everybody seems to be on their phones more, good for Woot for finally working it out.

/giphy thereā€™s an app for that

1 Like

Thatā€™s the problem I was having. The button did nothing. I wonder if the app needs extra permissions to access photos and what not and they didnā€™t set that up when programming the app.

1 Like

I was using Chrome on my phone which worked perfectly fine. Little difficult with my fat fingers but functionality was not an issue.

2 Likes

You need to be trying out the app for everybody.

I said I was using Chrome. Iā€™m going to try to use the app exclusively when mobile viewing but when Iā€™m at work, itā€™s all desktop.

Thanks, Mick, but donā€™t worry about it. Thereā€™s always next year. You have enough on your mind now.

Hey, no pressure. Just keep us in the loop from now on ok? :wink:

Sir, yes, sir.

1 Like

LOL, Iā€™m just messing around trying not to work.