green grotto, part IV

I figured as much. It’s fun being the guinea pig though.

I heard from cklun this am. they got off the boat on some tropical island. it was hot as heck so they went back on the boat. no internet, spotty text/iMessaging. but she is aware of the secret santa thing anyway.

4 Likes

To get into the Green Team Christmas Spirit!
YAY for Green Christmas Trees!

Down with Santa!

5 Likes

I shut down the whole computer every night. But don’t ya know, its workin today!

Yes!!!

just hit 50 million xp in Pokemon Go!! woo hoo!!

also got what might be my best bag of crap ever. no letter, but a zip up hoodie that will fit me!! will post pics later, gotta hit the treadmill and eat lunch before my ex raid.

3 Likes

WOW! Nice :grinning:

and… my B0C is due Friday.:poop:

This is a picture test

http://imgur.com/kVXWOAQ

My last post was done from my phone, couldn’t get an Imgur file to show, and tried to get one from the phone too but the button takes you nowhere.

There’s a way to get the link to the actual photo on imgur instead of to the photo post. I forget how though…

I know, real helpful

add an i before the imgur.com (i.imgur.com) and add .jpg to the end

2 Likes

Okay woot. I’m posting from my cellular telephone. Test test test. Figure out that posting picture thing someday. :slight_smile:

Hmm. Can’t figure the pic thing out. :turkey:

1 Like

OK. Back to the laptop.
The whole typing, shopping, posting, searching from a cell phone thing just sucks.
I have no idea how people can walk around staring at their damn cell phones. shit.

3 Likes

Truth.

Attaching photos in the app may not be functional at this time. If you use a browser, the buttons for the replies should be working.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, but that is kind of a drag. I don’t use Woot from my phone much unless they are tweeting deals or b0cs. Think I will stick to my laptop & Kindle!

My daughter uses her cell just like a laptop. Blows my mind, I probably could too, but my eyes would end up popping out of my head!

1 Like

Deer family lives in the woods, see them everyday. There are six in this group. Expecting first frost tonight. Will not hurt my flowers because the leaves are still on all my trees. Leaves falling but some trees are still green.
Third wet, dreary day in a row.
Don’t know if I will even decorate this year, would be the first in my life.
When I post an Imgur pic from my iPad, the pic loads with no other actions needed. Same with downloading gifs, just remove link when it downloads and saves.
I have never posted from my phone.

4 Likes

What? Those aren’t deer!!
Looks to be a family of Bunchies walking through the area.

11 Likes

LOL! LOVE, LOVE!

5 Likes

My son does too! He had to quit wearing contacts because of his “on screen” time. Always has that phone.
He left his iPad on his bed, 80 pound lab jumps on the bed, broke it. I bought one, thinking this iPad was messed up, so I gave him the other, got a little mad when I told him he will pay me for it. Well, you already had it, well I do not it leave my stuff around for an animal to destroy. Pay up, bud. Heehee!

2 Likes