green grotto, part IV

Mick, you and your husband stay in my thoughts. You are so blessed to have each other and your love. I admire you so much because you are wise and strong. Sending all the positive thoughts and prayers, y’all’s way.
Get better Mr. Mick! Together you will!

2 Likes

Because grabbing URLs on phoes suck? I will agree there. That’s outside the Woot app. I can grab them from some sites but some are very stubborn.

I’ve been known to save the image to my phone and upload it from there. I’ve done it in the forums to using the upload picture button: image

My son has my phone for an EX (?) raid today but I’ll play with it tonight.

2 Likes

Half the pix in my phone are saved memes or downloaded pix for posting. Got a 32gb card in it so it isn’t full yet.

I can hit that button and the prompt to choose from my device or from the web comes up. When I hit the Choose Files button nothing happens.

I mentioned earlier and elsewhere that I wonder if it’s because the app doesn’t have permissions coded in to check elsewhere on the device. Curious, I check the app permissions (Android Pie, Google PIxel XL) and they show below.

Only written for storage. Other apps that can upload pictures have access to the camera. Maybe that needs to be added? I don’t know too much about coding. Just enough to be helpful dangerous annoying.

2 Likes

hey! I also had an ex raid. hope he caught the deoxys!

I had to do 2 waves as son and his phone are still in Philly, so I did it for both of us.

1 Like

If I was a phoe, I wouldn’t want someone grabbing my URL.

4 Likes

posted my crap elsewhere but adding here, too.

I think this might be my favorite B0C ever, and I didn’t even get a letter!

I got:
? bag
dock for a microsoft surface (don’t have one)
a dead end sign
3 switchplates
a roll of ribbon
fantastic beasts coloring/sticker book
a kid’s Christmas book
scrapbooking foam dots
a pull-back-and-it-moves thing from Finding Nemo
some sort of outdoor lampholder

AND… bacon gift tag stickers (imma win Christmas with these)
BEST OF ALL… a shirt woot jersey hoodie with a bunny that will fit me!! WOO HOO

cat tax, Fluff checking out the box (she’s got a thing for tape)

9 Likes

WOW! Nice :poop:

I’m worried. I’m almost completely out of woot Christmas wrapping paper…
I hope they have some in the B0C’s!

Having cereal tonight @wajeremy

7 Likes

Y’all know I have a flip phone.

Not posting shit from there.

5 Likes

Slapped on a Bob Seger Album…

3 Likes

Does it have a dial or a key pad?

6 Likes

Just a reminder on Secret Santa Exchange - you must message a Godmother to get your name in the mix. Unlike last year, we are NOT sending out personalized invitations. ALL ARE WELCOME! The more the merrier. Say YES!

5 Likes

Even the riff-raff and woot rabble?

3 Likes

Yes, as well as the pretentious.

4 Likes

4 Likes

uhhh… that scares me…

2 Likes

my mum does too.

I bought her a used iPhone on woot this week for Christmas. she has an iPad (also from me) that she knows how to use so hopefully she can figure out the phone without too much instruction from me.

2 Likes

Well, it certainly is “merrier”.

3 Likes

I sent my pm and then a second one because I forgot gift ideas in the first pm :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes