green grotto, part IV

Well, I haven’t thought the plan out completely…

OK… I’ll come up with a couple gifting ideas not involving any darts for whoever gets stuck with me.
Has it been determined that direct-shipping from Amazon is acceptable??

4 Likes

2 Likes

I do have a cat that does that! and I still don’t want TP for Christmas! lmao

3 Likes

I can’t see any reason why that would be a problem.

3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s only worth what you put on it.

4 Likes

Did Wooster sign up?

7 Likes

Scooter loves to unroll the tp. He might want some for Christmas, but we can’t because his little brother likes to eat cardboard. So they get boring old cat toys instead.

1 Like

From you, I was expecting ‘hot sh-t’

2 Likes

Cluck Cluck
If the Bunchies are still wandering through your yard, leave them a few donuts to snack on.
They get hungry in the evening.
cluck Cluck

4 Likes

WHAT?!?!?!?!?
Clucking YES!
I need to sign up!!
wait… I can’t open a box without thumbs…
Cluck Cluck

4 Likes

I was trying to find a photo of Fluff destroying the TP but by the time I find it, no one will remember why I posted it.

1 Like

I’ve got video of a 8 week old scooter rolling and pouncing in tp, but I’m not sure how to put that in here. Here’s a baby picture anyway

5 Likes

I give up on the picture (again), but here’s my Oct. 31st Bag.

Men’s dress slacks & belt, 34/30. Unfortunately the shortest guy in our family is a 36/36.
“We’ll Save Ourselves, Thank You” T-shirt. Looks like a medium, which will fit no one.
“This Girl Loves Texas Football” onsie - 3-6 med. Again, will fit no one.
Cleveland Browns T-shirt. No, no, no. This is Cincinnati, wouldn’t dare wear it.
Woot tissues - I can use those.
Crush and Draw - 5+. Not sure what it does. Will go to Toys for Tots.
Underbed storage bin.
4" swizzle light stick.
Washable sidewalk chalk paint refill pack.
Dory Pull-Back shark toy. Yes, can use that.
7-compartment file. Someone will use it.
Really, the most disappointing one yet. Too many clothes no one will fit into. You win, Woot.

5 Likes

But the thing is, Jack carried each of those rolls up a flight of stairs one night while we were sleeping and shredded them. So now we have to store them in a rubbermaid container. The ones in the bathroom, he never touches.

4 Likes

OMG a marmalade orange tabby! So cute! We used to have one named Ren. Give him a hug from me!!

4 Likes

Oh wow that is hilarious! Mine will take stuff up and down the stairs too but never anything like that.

3 Likes

It’s quite an assortment poof!
Truly crap!!
It’s still fun to open the box & see what you get…

2 Likes

No donuts, got brownies. Would have had oatmeal raisin cookies but son brought home individual packets of oatmeal. Argued a cylinder of oatmeal is not a box. I showed him many types of boxes that are not square.
Think they’d be ok with oatmeal?

2 Likes

I bet some folks here would like to get the shirts you got.

1 Like