green grotto, part IV

TT posted some web site that can ‘shrink’ larger GIFs so they fit.
I never tried it, but sometimes lately I would consider using it…

1 Like

I work on the north side of North Canton. Traffic was backed up to where I could see it…maybe 8 miles? Unless there was a closer wreck (would not surprise me).
Something odd near me on I76 at 532, no traffic eastbound. About a mile later it looked like they were letting traffic thru but there were a lot of cop cars and State Farm safety vehicles. Need to look it up.

2 Likes

One more step added back in.
Glad we don’t need imgur anymore.

1 Like

Throwback Music Thursday! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

2 Likes

Carole King - Seems like everyone owned the Tapestry album in the 70’s.

2 Likes

I am so lucky - our bosses decided to close the office around 9:30, so I never had to leave the house. It has been sleeting all morning, and has accumulated more than an inch. I’ve never seen it sleet this many hours in a row and pile up like it has. Roads are slushy and icy, accidents everywhere, power outages too. Temps hanging right about 34. Snow mixing in now.

I am making use of my bonus day to do a few chores - cleaning the closet, switching over to winter clothes, and later dusting ceiling fans. That’s all I’m doing. After that I will plant my butt on the sofa, watch Grey’s Anatomy, and drink hot chocolate.

2 Likes

Classic Country Time!

Going back quite a few more years…

Well, the damn men don’t need heat in the bathrooms, what the hell is wrong with those people? Someone needs to crawl up in the ceiling and stuff the duct work full of rags to correct that little problem. Simply divert that heat to where you need it!

I work in a big metal building that is hot in the summer, cold in the winter. We all have little electric heaters under our desks that run all day.

1 Like

A Song for the SEAHAWKS playing on TNF tonight!

3 Likes

Lucky us! Mine is only 7 miles. I still complain about the traffic.

That’s just wrong of me, isn’t it?

You’re correct.
Men just run in/run out. No heat needed.
However, as a building mechanic, I’ve found too many vents plugged or covered.
A good maint worker goes around checking for problems, balancing the system, adjusting dampers and temps as needed.
I prioritized the women stuck at a desk that ‘nicely’ asked what could be done.

3 Likes

I’d HEART you more than once for that one if they would let me!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I knew you would not approve of my unorthodox fix-it scheme. Sorry, Mr. Maintenance Guy. Feel free to scold me…

I always try to ask nicely, but sometimes even that doesn’t work.

1 Like

Need a Roy Clark song since he just passed.

1 Like

NO! Really?

His hometown (Meherrin, VA) was just down the road from where I went to college. He’d do a show at the college from time to time, but I wasn’t able to catch one. He was a pretty good ol’ picker. RIP.

3 Likes

We saw him in concert, he is awesome!!!

2 Likes

I work in Orrville. I think the wreck was right after the exit to 77. I rarely go that way. Normally I take 36 to 77, exit at Strasburg then onto 250, thru Kidron and just cross 30 into Orrville. I sometimes stay on 21 thru Strasburg but there’s more idiots that way. I didn’t have any ice this morning but I followed one salt truck for a while and the rest of the roads all had fresh rock salt.

The radio said a truck jacknifed, and fox 8 is reporting one fatality and a pile up.

The beginning of winter weather is the worst. People forget how to drive in it.

1 Like

You’re closer than I thought

1 Like
3 Likes

And again, they got our forecast wrong, all we got was a pile of cold rain. But I am glad, I hate ice.

2 Likes