2009 Vaca Negra Blend, Paso Robles

Core Wines Tempranillo & Tempranillo Blend 3-Pack
$64.99 $118.00 45% off List Price
2007 C3 Tempranillo - Arroyo Grande
2007 Ground Around Santa Barbara County

Twisted Oak Calaveras County Tempranillo 4-Pack
$54.99 $91.00 40% off List Price
2011 Twisted Oak Tempranillo

good morning everyone. It’s Dave from CORE family winery. I’m responsible for the C3 Tempranillo and Ground Around.

Cheers,

Dave

Javadrinker,
How’s the TO drinking…?

I can answer that. :wink: The 2011 is a new release and it’s still fairly young. It will definitely benefit from a little air time before drinking.

El Jefe, you and Jim both convinced me and some colleagues. We just bought a ton of wine.

At roughly 1.325 millitons per bottle, that’s a lot of wine!

I have one bottle of TO 2006 left…that I have been saving… now I see it here… someone twist my arm so when Mr. Mommadeb asks “didn’t you bring home enough TO when you were there in Aug.?” I can say I was forced to! :tongue:

seriously, how long do I need to hold on to this before it is ready?

I was going with 3# per = 667 bottles

Looks like we got the “library” ship-to list for the TO offering. Too bad it’s not accurate, although El Jefe generously offered to match the Woot price for the recent River of Skulls deal to those in non-woot states and I would imagine that he will do the same here for those who are interested.

I got an text from a friend a few weeks ago: “Found and opened an 06 temp tonight… It is phenomenal. One of the best aged bottles I’ve had from our [Calaveras] County.”

In my opinion you should enjoy your 2006 very soon for your favorite holiday or other occasion. I would say it’s as ready as it’s going to be, and I’d hate for you to wait too long.

I just emailed the Powers and hopefully the list will be corrected soon. Actually right now it looks like too many states. Here is what it should be:

Arizona, California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

There may be states where I can ship but Woot is not able to ship for me. They’ll get it straightened out soon I bet.

Thanks… I didn’t want to drink my last one!! I will “have” to order some more and “forget” about them for a while… maybe they will be as great as the 2006 is in a few years?! of course I will have to open one to compare :slight_smile:

This and Noceto; $5 ship.

grrrrr. I only worked 2 days in the last 2 weeks… can I really “justify” this? :tongue:

Hi dave. Heading out to santa ynez tomorrow. How far are you from los olivos?

perhaps really not all that close
core in Orcutt
mapquest
Went right by them last weekend on the way home from Paso.

Really tempted by several of these offers but it’s the time of year where I have zero money.

It looks like the Powers have responded and the list is correct now!

On our way to Core!