Terra Firma Roasters Whole Bean, 2 Pack

Thanks for the info. Not familiar with Chemex so let me do some research.

Hey all, it’s Jeremy the roaster…sorry earlier…you will notice short responses with no “o” in any words…keyboard died!

So folks, it’s all fluid bed roasted to I am just into the second crack and cooled immediately.

I truly love coffee and have turned a passion into a business with no debt.

If your thinking of trying a new brand of coffee…well, please try Terra Firma roasting!

1 Like

You don’t need a chemex…but it’s a great next level in your coffee obsession!

1 Like

Thanks for the affirmation that it’s become my vice. :laughing:

1 Like

Jeremy, due to her heart, my wife has been advised that she has to reduce her caffeine so I have been mixing decaf & regular beans. Do you sell any decaf? It would seem pointless to me to pay for quality beans then mix them with my Amazon bought decaf. Thanks, rick

No decaf yet, Now…how do i talk you into this deal and just keep buying that decaf??

@coffeeguyinoakland way to push your product (seriously), we don’t often hear from the actual vendors, let alone the guy who prepares it … customer service has gone by the wayside, yet you and @jermarley really seem to promote it - wish I was a coffee drinker

1 Like

They sold out!

Yeah I saw that to, right when I was looking to pull the trigger on it. Will definitely keep an eye out for this offer again.

1 Like

Darn, I missed it! I’m on it next time!

It’s on right now!

Is this Allan Long’s son in MN? Allan is my next door neighbor.

Directly direct if so!

Sorry, this is not Allans son…Although I am sure he is a good man and father I will keep my own father:)

-Jeremy
Roaster/Owner
TerraFirmaRoasting