Terraillon Wall-Mount Glass/Silver Kitchen Scale

The perfect scale for those of you living in houses designed by Salvador Dali.

Any info on the parameters? Like how light and how heavy it will measure?

AHA! Capacity: 5lbs.
It’s $39 on amazon, btw.

http://www.amazon.com/Terraillon-BX206-Wall-Mount-Silver-Kitchen/dp/B001KYNVDS

I imagine that the wall mount is for storage.

I would use it as a shipping scale (without mounting it on a wall)

What’s the maximum weight it can read?

5lbs is a pretty low max weight–especially if you want to put a ceramic bowl and tare it out before adding ingredients.

Unless I missed it, the description doesn’t mention the capacity. It’s 5 pounds.

Should work as well for food as for eBay packages or anything else you’d like to measure.

Can it measure weight in grams in addition to ounces?

The important question is “Will it blend?”

With this wall mounting kitchen scale, the hassle of wrestling your anti-gravitational cooking ingredients! Just mount this puppy to the ceiling and let the ingredients WEIGH THEMSELVES!!!

Go Florida! Old Folks buying this like crazy!

Since you can’t store stuff on top of it, it ends up taking up more room than you need. If I hadn’t already spent a decent amount on my kitchen scale, I’d be all over this.

For curiosity’s sake, though, what’s the weight limit on this? Mine only goes to 3 pounds.

the package photo shows that

Regardless of the wall-mounting issue, let’s get to the absolute most important question.

Will it work with a Mac?

Just under $50 shipped over at Amazon…
http://www.amazon.com/BX206-Glass-Silver-Electronic-Kitchen/dp/B001KYNVDS

If I didn’t live in Hawaii where woot doesn’t ship, I’d pick one up, but having to have it shipped to a relative’s place and then on to me kills it. :frowning:

now you can know how much weight for a BoC

Anyone know this baby’s Sig Figs?

I bought one. if anything, to get to the next woot product :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding I need to measure my… um plants. Lets call them hops. I want to measure my hops.

It’s for bakers. A lot of recipes now call for grams instead of cups.

$39.99 on Amazon.