Terrible Mistake

i find myself saying this a lot on here lately, and i’m that annoying meme guy among my friends

also: toothpaste for dinner guffaws at this

Is this your first negative comment on shirt.woot?! There is a God!

Apparently they enjoy torturing themselves as much as they do their customers with taste.

Now would be a really good time to put some clever and/or artistic Holiday-themed shirts up for sale.
I don’t even know what to say about this one… And I’m known for ordering some of the cheesier shirts (Thirstiest Cookie).

This is sure to be a star at the next Random Shirt party.

Woots sold? I predict >750 by the time the sun sets on this here unit.

The moon shook and curled up like gentle fire
The ocean glazed and melted wire
Voices buzzed in spiral eyes
Stars dived in blinding skies

my thoughts exactly… we need to keep saying it until we find someone who agrees apparently.

It really does! Thats exactly why I bought one haha!

Tree cracked and mountain cried
Bridges broke, window sighed
Cells grew up and rivers burst

He did a couple of other cuter shirts … Herd, what herd (don’t follow me) and “I no longer hear the voices in my head.” Paraphrased.

Actually no… I usually just compliment when they get printed. Come on, I appreciate the fact the dailies get a grand like the derby winners, but I don’t always add anything else if I don’t care for it… But he’s had 3 prints, and I’ve seen pieces that have been submitted as dailies that have been rejected. It blows my mind when they do LOADS better at places like Threadless.

I didn’t realize my 3yr old niece submitted her drawing. There indeed has been a terrible mistake

san jose sharks >>> detroit red wings

…but i like the shirt!

reminds me of arrested development LOL

da do ron ron ron, da do ron ron…

“[Name of your town], we have a problem.”
Shouldn’t that be “[Subject hometown here], we have a problem.” ?

So what is the deal with the 4 year old style?

Theres bad. Then theres terribad. Then this.

pass

Sound obscured and sense reversed

Idle mind and severed soul
Silent nerves and begging bowl
Shallow haze to blast a way
Hyper sleep to end the day

I’m going to sleep on it. I’ve gotten too many shirts out of impulse because I like the design/theme but would never wear them.

This may be one of them.

For those whom may not understand. Unfortunate dude is mistakenly stuck on a rocket. Bad news for him since it is traveling horizontal and not vertical.