Terrordactyl

Pterodactyls were the first known Pterosaur, and hence are the most famous. If your kids books are referencing the Pteranodon it’s probably just to broaden their horizons and make them vegetarians cause the Pterodactyl was a nasty carnivore.

Fun Fact #1: Pterodactyls, (all Pterosaurs, really) are not dinosaurs, they are reptiles.

Fun Fact #2: -pter is Greek for wing, Pterodactyl means wing finger and helicopter means circle-wing.

TMYK!

Totally cute. Shock and Awww!

Puh-terodactyl’s have always been my favorite dinosaur. Even more so now that I know they’re easy to equip them for battle. >:D

The second and third Jurrasic Park movies never really happened. At the end of the first movie, one of these came in and took down the chopper.

I totally know a guy who would endorse the write-up theory, but you have to include something about the source being alien technology.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9237/24823119028414769030710.jpg

MQ-9, where I come from.

Wouldn’t the correct pronunciation of Helicopter be ˈhe-lə-ˌkä-tərˈ

:wink:

No, since the English language doesn’t pronounce anything correctly!

The Space Pirates are getting out of hand.

The real reason the dinosaurs went extinct: The pterodactyl drone superiority caused a massive arms race and eventual nuclear winter.

This Pterodactyl has more than just a machine gun.

it’s like i’ve been saying all along!

And the spiked ball w/ handle at the tail at this point…why?

The “spiked ball w/ handle” is a mace. Why, you say? A token nod to the medieval notion that, under the right circumstances, a large spiked ball can inspire just as much terror as a machine gun or a rocket launcher.

If someone comes at me with a spiked anything I’d duck.

That means that the “terrordactyl” roughly translates to “Terror Finger.” So wonderful.

BEARrodactyl is so much cooler…

Speed to First Woot: 0m 55.663s
First Sucker: aflyingengineer
Last Wooter to Woot: ninjahawkins
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 890

First day sales 890
Woot-Off!!