Teva Men's and Women's TevaSphere Shoes

You can now cancel your order yourself within about the the first 15 minutes after placing it. Here’s info on how to do it.

Has anyone else ordered stuff, and not received it, and then Woot seems to ignore you???

I didn’t receive some items in July, and I have gone to the support page, and filled out that form multple times, and they are just ignoring it.

What else should I do?

• dlb

I have had the same experience. I can honestly say that I have never been let down by any of their products. Their sneakers and boots are very well built. They last forever compared to most brands and are just as comfortable as the sandals.

The last pair of Teva’s trail shoes I had lasted 1.5 years, which is quite a big deal for me since I’m so hard on shoes. The tread is really grippy on hills, which is great for stuff like geocaching in slippery March.
I’ve also had luck with Columbia’s shoes, but those aren’t on Woot right now. Given the choice, I’d take Teva over Columbia.
For those wondering about size, I wear a 14 and have a narrow foot. That combination makes shoe shopping really frustrating. I also have low arches. The last pair of Tevas I owned kept my feet really comfortable.

I suggest that if you try some on at the store, if you like them then you buy them from the store. Quandries[sic] solved. You’re welcome.

Hey Goldwing01,

Woot CS checking in.

The last contact we see from you was on 9/5 where we asked for some clarification on a question you had.

Please check your spam folder and email us at support@woot.com if you dont see anything.

Thanks!

What about width? I need a wide fit.

They aren’t wide, they are made on a standard last. Sorry. :frowning:

They are made on a standard last, so as trite as it sounds, you should find them “true” to size. As with any shoe, if you like more room, I’d go up a 1/2 size because your foot grows over the day and with activity.

I’m sorry…but someone has to say it: these monstrosities are unattractive (my original description was censored). Maybe they’re comfortable, you know like Crocs are (so they say), but they’re ridiculous looking. Props to anyone who is confident enough to rock these on their local running trail!

Any idea where these are made?

Yes! Same here. I received only a few of the items I ordered. One still missing. Been a month now and I’ve heard nothing. Maybe I should not stick my hand in the fire again but I really want these Teva shoes!

I have had almost the exact opposite experience with Woot’s customer service. I did receive only one of two phone covers I ordered (only similarity), but Woot was kind enough to rapidly replace the missing cover AND to do so at a different shipping address to accommodate my desire to give the cover to my favorite sister.
Thanks again WOOT!

Motion Control?

I’m getting ready to buy 2 or 3 pair of trail/running shoes…BUT, my podiatrist says for me, the key thing I want to see in a shoe is Motion Control. Anyone have any comments about MC.

How wide are these shoes? E?

I’m not too concerned with fit after checking Teva’s website…it looks like they will do an exchange even if purchase was not made through them, with free shipping back to you till end of December. Read it in their FAQ section.

Standard width

Always, always, always, always check the specs tab before you buy. Especially shoes, as woot puts the size chart there.

I was burned before on shoe size…check the Specs tab!

Seriously? They might not be the most attractive shoes out there but have you seen some of the odd-gugly sneakers at the local shoe store lately? These barely register a 5 on the 1-10 scale of ugly shoes.