Teva Men's or Women's Barracuda Sandals

Let’s learn some additional info on the T.I.D.E. technology over at teva.com

Solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) on the Men’s model over at amazon

Here are some reviews for the Women’s

Can we get a key to the colors please? The pictures don’t seem to be captioned. Or do we assume they are just in the order listed in the ordering section? But we all know what assuming makes…

I’m making calls to try and get this added.

To get you started, here’s the pages on Teva with the colors noted.

Women’s
Men’s

And at Amazon:
Women’s
Men’s

UPDATE: They’re now labeled in the photo gallery!

PLEASE NOTE:: The Men’s Blue is showing up as the Women’s Vista Blue in your cart. This is just a photo problem. You are ordering the Men’s Blue.
Update: This is now fixed.

Anyone have experience wearing these (or similar) on wide feet?

Does anyone know if these sandals run true to size or not? Ordered a pair of boots for my wife a while back in her normal size and she couldn’t get her feet into the boots.

I vote this ad the worst ever for woot. I had to add all the blue teva’s to figure out which blue was matched to which blue teva. Then I removed the ones I didn’t want. Usually woot would have a description on the photo…no such luck this time. tisk tisk.

IMPORTANT: When buying shoes always check the SPECS tab on woot that is where you will find the correct sizes. Woot NEVER(that I have seen) say up front to check the specs tab. It takes getting burned once, not knowing about the sizes being in the specs tab to always remember to check. ALWAYS ALWAYS check the specs…Ok, I’m done with my rant.

I have had Teva brand sandals for 20 years. I have their sneakers/water shoes, their Mush flip flops and my kids have their sandals, sneakers, flips, and boots.

YOU COULDN’T GET BETTER QUALITY.

Durable, comfortable, high performance . . . Simply the best.

Yep, they’re working on it.
UPDATE: They’re now labeled in the photo gallery!

PLEASE NOTE:: The Men’s Blue is showing up as the Women’s Vista Blue in your cart. This is just a photo problem. You are ordering the Men’s Blue.
Update: This is now fixed.

Wow, that was fast!!!
GREAT job, tech people!!!

Darn, I was sooo sure that the ones with the bright blue straps were the “Insignia Blue” so I ordered the “Blue” by mistake before they got labeled. I should have asked, I guess.

I emailed service@woot so hopefully they can send me the ones I meant to order.

Ha! It was the boss of Sports fixing it.

EVERYTHING is fixed now. Photos are labeled and the cart is showing the correct photos.

Apologies for the problems.

Ugh, sorry. They probably can’t change it and they could sell out. Your best bet is to order the ones you want and ask them to cancel the other ones. If they can’t cancel because the order has been process, then you can do an RMA.

Thanks for the suggestion. It won’t be the end of the world if I get the “Blue” ones and I don’t want to pay for shipping again (I ordered wine with the sandals). I’ll just wear whatever they send me.

The irony, and annoyance, is that the specs tab is the only one that won’t expand to allow me to view the information. I don’t want to end up with the sandals being too small or too large. :-\

Are you on a mobile device? If so, could you Private Message me the device name/model so I can pass it on to development about the Specs issue?

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post.

Well, the sizing doesn’t seem to match the Tevas I already have. I have some leather Tevas that are size 7. The length of the whole sole (outside edge to outside edge) runs 10-1/4" and the sole bed itself is 9-6/8" and fit great. Are the measurements given of the actual footbed or from outside edge to outside edge of the sandal? Oh, well, I don’t want to miss out. I’ll get the same size that I already have and hope that these are the same construction.

size tends to run small. i had a 12 had to send back due to toes hanging over. i would go 1 size larger