Teva Men's or Women's Barracuda Sandals

I just read the amazon reviews for woman’s (someone else posted it) and those reviews all say order down if you wear a half size. The other comment by some, but not others, (so it appears to be a foot shape issue - eg distance between the bottom of your foot and the bottom of your ankle bone) is hard plastic rubbing on one’s ankle bone.

Some sizes/colors are cheaper on Amazon than here:
http://www.amazon.com/Teva-Barracuda-M-Mens-Barracuda-Sandal/dp/B008FWRHVU

Refreshing attitude!! So nice to read! Good luck with whatever shoes you end up with, and, alas, if you dip into enough of that delicious wine, by the end of the night you won’t ever remember which ones you originally wanted!!

As someone who currently owns these and bought them about 3 weeks ago and wears them everyday as a life guard:

They rub really bad at first, expect calluses to need to form on the inside of your arches(it rubbed really hard here and I’m not a wide foot individual) rubs on pinky toes and the ankle bone on the inside as stated before. It’s easier to wear them if you’re always dry, but I bought them specifically because my feet are constantly wet at work and they were tough to break in after making the transition from the regular cloth Tevas that are the more classic pair.

Bright colors look good, run a tiny bit on the big size,comfortable sole after you wear them around a little bit, and definitely stay on very tight. Don’t buy if you’re looking for something loose at all.