Teva Women's Sandals

I just ordered five new pair. Yay! I love the Teva mush. This brings me up to 15 pair! I wear an 8.5-9 and wear a 9 in Tevas. As far as the width goes I have noticed that if you get them wet and wear them while they dry they will stretch. Occasionally I’ll run a load of Teva’s in the dishwasher (without the heat dry) and the straps tighten up. They are the sturdiest and most comfortable flip flops I’ve ever owned.

They had men’s Teva flip flops a couple of weeks ago. I bought a pair for my husband.

Yes, lots of complaints on amazon about these running narrow and small.

Does anyone know if these are the ones with memory foam on top? I used to the regular foam ones…I thought they started making some with memory foam, like your foot kinda sinks in to the flop. Am I making any sense?? thanks for any help.

Does anyone know the difference between the Adapto style & the Mush II style? Is it just the straps? Does anyone feel it matters?

I bought a pair of men’s Mush II the last time it was on the Woot+ section & they were very comfy (ended up getting claimed by my Mum).

I’ve owned two pairs of these flip flops and they are heaven! I’ve also converted friends to loyal owners. They mold to your feet and feel like you are walking on air. Seriously. I wore them daily while pregnant, and often wear them when I will be walking a lot. They are totally dreamy. I’d buy two or more at this price.

I’m pretty pure it is just the straps. I had a pair (can’t remember the style name, but had the Mush soles) with straps that were thin and crossed all over. I have wide feet, and couldn’t get the flops on. Ended up giving them to a friend, who loves them. The thin straps here seem to be in the same place as the thick straps. I’m going to buy some!

oops - just noticed that when you click to see more product detail, the strappy ones are labeled as “wedge”. Teva carries a wedge version, but it is not what is pictured. I’m confused :frowning:

hello and greetings, confused compatriots.
i am endeavoring to get an answer for you.

I HAVE ANSWER.
they are not wedges.
apologies for any confuzzlement!

I just bought my first pair of Teva Mush sandals this summer and I LOVE them. These are so comfortable and for this price, you just can’t get a better deal! Can’t wait to get three more pairs!

Woot – they have my size 12! I have one pair of Teva flip-flops – they have double straps each direction – and they’re a bit too tight across my wide feet. Can anyone with wide feet tell me if these are comfortable?

I must pay more attention to Woot! plus. Size 9 is sold out in just about everything :frowning: Tevas are amazing. The “Mush” forms to your feet. Boo hiss that I missed this amazing deal. Who’s selling their 9’s on ebay?

I found a review that may have answered my question. These are probably the re-designed 2011 version that are narrower. Based on feedback, Teva is reverting to the “original” and wider style for 2012.

Can anyone at Woot confirm if these are the older or newer style?

Our buyer checked with Teva, and the models are 2012. An item that may be of interest to our community, we were told that the Mush and Mush II were never changed in terms of width, but instead the stack height of the foot bed.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! That is helpful. Interesting about the difference in what was and wasn’t changed. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt, if I can still find a pair I like in a size 12.