TEZL 4-in-1 Charging Station and Sanitation Box

TEZL 4-in-1 Charging Station and Sanitation Box

As noted in a previous sale, a power adapter is not included. I believe the idea is to use the one that came with your device.

Does this thing ONLY charge lightning cable for headphones charging?

Yes.

*Accommodates only apple headsets with lightning connector

Yay, this arrived before Christmas, but Boo, this thing has a big sticker on the top stating it needs a 9v, 2amp USB charger. I’ve never heard of a 9v USB. USB is a 5v standard.

Edit: I came back to erase this post, but I decided to leave it in case anyone runs into the same issues. I went back to read the initial listing for this and found the answer to my (problems). I failed to notice the two buttons on the left side of this cleaner. One turns on the charging action, the other turns on the Cleaning action. After this discovery, I re-installed the plastic “shelf” with the round holes that cover the wireless charging coil and the phone will charge even with the case on the phone. I’m also happy that this cleaner is large enough for my iPhone 12 pro max. Time will tell if the standard Apple USB charger will be enough to power this cleaner/charger, or if the charger ends up in a puff of smoke.

It does power up on a standard 5v Apple charger, but my iPhone 12 pro max super big blablabla phone would not charge while in it’s rubber case. It has no issues charging wirelessly with any other wireless charger while wearing this case. I even removed the case to see if that would help, but it still didn’t charge. I ended up ripping out the plastic tray with the round holes to expose the wireless charging coil and then the phone will charge even with the case. ? Kinda weard. Now I’m on the hunt for a elusive 9v 2a USB charger. The ultraviolet light did initially power up without the phone or watch in the charging stations, but with the phone charging, the light didn’t power up. I’m not sure if this is due to the device not being powered with a 9v charger or if it’s a fault.

1 Like