Thankful Laptops

Anybody know that the model number is for this computer?

It looks like the RAM can be upgraded, but it doesn’t say the MAX supported RAM.

Does anyone know if the RAM in the is user upgradable? (4GB of RAM doesn’t look very future proof in my opinion Windows 7 computers can easily eat up 4GB and I can’t imagine windows 8 being much better)

Also if anyone has one of these and would like to give me there opinion on it that would be appreciated. My girlfriend is looking to use this as a personal computer and a remote work station.

http://www.woot.com/offers/hp-split-x2-13-3-convertible-i3-laptop-20?ref=cnt_wp_2_21

I’m posting this because I’ve read some of the HP x2’s are soldiered RAM (ones sold at best buy with the i5 CPU seem to be this way but the i3 models best buy sold where not soldiered.)

[QUOTE=lgoodlove, post:3, topic:435655]
Does anyone know if the RAM in the is user upgradable? (4GB of RAM doesn’t look very future proof in my opinion Windows 7 computers can easily eat up 4GB and I can’t imagine windows 8 being much better)
Also if anyone has one of these and would like to give me there opinion on it that would be appreciated. My girlfriend is looking to use this as a personal computer and a remote work station.

surprise surprise, this has a touch screen. Too bad the hard drived died on August 1st.