Thanksgiving Bird

Hilarious shirt!

This shirt is awesome!

Any chance it will be ever offered as a “sweater” (crew neck sweatshirt)?

Sames.

i haven’t bought a woot shirt in like four years. this one cracked me up! i’m getting it. i have other shirts with ~swear words~ on them, one is ‘sunshine and fsking rainbows’ from buy me brunch, and another is a ghost holding a knife in each hand saying ‘fsk you i’m already dead’ by tittybats. i wear it to goth nights for the double entendres and i get tons of compliments. a couple people even asked to take a picture of it. i wouldn’t wear it to family dinner or a job interview, but i love it and it’s funny to me and a lot of others too. i also have a tote bag that says ‘groceries and s**t’ by emily mcdowell that i get asked where i got it all the time. and yes, i have plenty of things without swear words too!

i think it’s fine for customers to speak up about what they do and don’t want to see on sites they purchase from, i just have to roll my eyes when they do it in such an ironically juvenile manner, attempting to insult or drag those that disagree. holier than thou is not a good look. i’ll take the tshirt instead :wink:

also…why doesn’t woot have ‘pay with amazon’ yet? (no paypal either?) now i have to wait until my partner can give me the cc#. sigh…

I FLIPPED when I saw this design!

Great work, it really made me guffaw.

How is this not a copyright violation?

www.amazon.com/Vulgar-Baby-Thanksgiving-Toddler-T-Shirt/dp/B0777LMZN9/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1510323905&sr=8-19&keywords=vulgar+t+shirt

Sadly, Amazon Merch has become a hive of scum and villainy. The shirt you linked went up three days ago. I am 100% certain whoever VULGUR BABY is scanned the derby for ideas and made a copy of Acraigl’s design.

nevermind! i figured out that if you log in with amazon you can pay with amazon. hooray! sorry for being a butt :slight_smile:

WOOHOO! Congrats Craigy!
Well deserved!

Gobble gobble!

Very poor taste that you would choose to sell a shirt with a vulgar gesture like this woot. Yes, I know, I know; I shouldn’t look at it if I don’t approve, but a company should make better moral choices than this.

WooHoo!

In for one!

Congrats (again) acl!

Luv the artwork! But I have a question maybe better suited for the artist. Is the middle finger ORANGE because Trump is Orange?
Knock, knock…
Whose there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad you didn’t vote for Trump?

I’m reminding everyone to play nice. Shirt.woot covers a lot of variety when it comes to designs. This is only one design; there’s 8,600+ in the catalog that may be much more to your liking.

Also this shirt was selected because Wooters voted for it. If you don’t like what fellow Wooters are picking, why not visit the derby to pick out designs you like to see?

The design on this shirt is extremely offensive. Please consider growing up a little and also removing this item from availability. Disgusting!

I agree that the shirt only belongs in middle school, but Bezos could care less. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

I wish I had the ladyballs to wear this to the absolutely wretched Thanksgiving get-togethers with my in-laws. It’s exactly how I feel about everything that happens between Veterans’ Day and New Year’s.

Don’t like turkeys?

RAGE QUIT!

Congrats on first place!!! A very funny tee:)