That's What I Do

Per the sizing chart, it should be about 17-3/4" across. At 16", it sounds like blank was mistagged. Take a pic with a tape measure and write into Woot Customer Support. They’ll help you out.

I love this shirt and I need it in black plz.

I love this design! I would love it even more on a tote - I would buy lots and give one (or two) to everyone I know if this were a tote!!

Really, considering the loss of all quality in the shirts, I would be so appreciative if Woot offered more totes, period.

I got an email today saying, “20% off catalog prices,” but the shirt is still coming up $15 in the cart. How do I get the discount?

The 20% is off the catalog price of $19, which is a little more then $15, but we take off that little extra as well.

Thanks!

Wife loves her shirt and gets so many comments and conversations, and that’s often without the GoT reference!

I wish I had read this before buying. Not only is the material of very low quality, the sizing is way off. I now have two shirts with nice designs that can’t be worn - which is good in a way, since they would fall apart if they did!

Manufacturing errors do occur. Do the measurements match that of the sizing charts? If not, grab a tape measure, take some pics, and contact Support – they’ll help you out.

An avid book reader should “know” they don’t need a shirt to be identified as one. Perhaps the real message of this shirt is, “Don’t see through my intellectual veneer. Don’t do that.”