That "Fast & Furious poll from a few days ago struck a chord! So, to settle this: Should they make another "Fast and Furious" movie?

That "Fast & Furious poll from a few days ago struck a chord! So, to settle this: Should they make another "Fast and Furious" movie?

3 Likes

Spock Encerio GIF

4 Likes

They should unknowingly drive the Back to the Future DeLorean and time travel back to the Roman era. There they have to race in the Colosseum using a horse named Miracle to win a trophy from Caligula that is made from enriched uranium so they can recharge the car. But after they win they travel too far forward and have to race T-16’s and bullseye womp rats to get enough midichlorians to once again try to return. And they just leap from time to time trying to fix things so they can finally go home.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Oh hell no. But since we all know that hollyweird loves driving franchises in to the ground, why not a “Fast and Furious Goes to Space”?

2 Likes

I watch the one with the Rock and Transporter dude. It was fun, and I didn’t have to think about how it connected. I am certain it did, but it didn’t matter. Just mayhew and goofy lines from two big guys (well, one guy isn’t big in size but ego).
staredown GIF by Hobbs and Shaw

2 Likes

To be fair, Spock did the whole time travel thing a few times.

Leaving Star Trek GIF

5 Likes

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

7 Likes

I got pretty good market response for F&F -Beyond the Thunder Dom.

Dom and team fail to prevent a post-apocalyptic event and find themselves vying for survival and control against a lawless tribe of violent hot rodders!

They must out-think and out-race the murderous hoard to save the very future of sequels as we know them!

2 Likes

Will Matt Damon play a role? Then be left out there?

world trailer GIF

4 Likes

Come on! We all know what is happening. It is like the 100th fast and furious post.

2 Likes

F-ing Fail…:white_check_mark:

1 Like

I’d pay someone to go back in time and see to it that these movies never exist.

2 Likes

I think Quantum Leap already did that.

F is for family

2 Likes

And it’s about to do it again. Coming this fall!

1 Like

Haven’t seen any of them. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think they made too many already.

1 Like

A comedy followed by a horror…

Fast and Furious: My Mother the Car

When Dom’s mother possesses his car, antics ensue as Dom’s mom won’t let him drive faster than 25 mph.

Fast and Furious: Maximum Overdrive

After a strange radiation storm brings vehicles to life, Dom’s mother, still possessing his car, must now fight to save her child.

2 Likes

Only if they can combine the movies with "Planet of the Apes and the “Rocky” movies.

Fast & Furious Apes vs Rocky.

2 Likes