That "Fast & Furious poll from a few days ago struck a chord! So, to settle this: Should they make another "Fast and Furious" movie?

Awesome!
But which one is the comedy?

1 Like

That’s the horror

1 Like

Did some1 already do “f&f: electric boogaloo?”

What about “ff: the quickening”?

Fast and the Furious: Infinity Wars

3 Likes

Fast & Furious - Plan 9 from Outta Spares

1 Like

These movies like, F&F, Speed, etc. are totally unwatchable. Characters with clownish nicknames, ridiculous backstories, preposterous scenarios. Somebody’s romantic detached idea how things should work. Stuff like, to reach under the dash rip out a few wires spark them together, start the car and race off. You’re , “face in palm,” through the whole movie.

2 Likes

I thought the 10th was already a given. Wasn’t there some thing about the smaller bald guy trying to coax the larger bald guy (Dwayne Johnson) into coming back for the 10th and Dwayne said never.ever.going.to.happen.

1 Like

Fast and furious, turtle run.

1 Like

Bill Burr is the man!

2 Likes

With a guest appearance by…

St Patricks Day Candy GIF by Trolli

1 Like

Where did you get this epic dumpster fire gif? I need you it more in my life!

1 Like

They should make another even 13. For good luck.

1 Like

No. No no plz no. I’m old and was in hikes school when the ricer cad was big. Who is watching these? I have rice and hate the movies… “MOOONICAAAAA!” -Ja

1 Like

Irishly furious, in da hood, the age of sadness, the unfruitful search for the gold, part 56

1 Like

Same

“I live my life one-quarter rainbow at a time.”
—Lepre-Dom Toretto

Wait, you can’t hot wire a car like that? Next you’re going to tell me you can’t hack the Pentagon from a smart phone if you’re a software developer under duress.

Auditions have begun

1 Like

What is “Fast & Furious”?

1 Like

You must be new here.

It’s family.

1 Like