That'll Do

Thanks for the print woot! I have been waiting to buy one since I missed the 5am sale last week. :slight_smile:

This is so great, kg. Congrats on the sales!

Thanks agraigl! Congrats on the A-hole sales as well (its a shirt). :slight_smile:

Cruel. Unfunny.

delicious! If I wasn’t so fat from too much bacon OR if they offered a 4X I’d be in for a plethora!

Hey, guess what? My pig found its, found its self smart enough to hop over in the the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pig’s food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pig’s food and then the next one and eat all of that pig’s food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn, my time to feed him he had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the Fat Stock Show

Well, we can pretend that most pigs can talk to other animals and are used to herd sheep (for what purpose?), but that may not be reality. I look forward to the day when cultured meat largely ends the livestock farming industry, but until then, the pigs should be least be thanked for providing what they provide.