The 2021 Woot Awards: Best of 2020!

600x200_blogpost

Tis the time of year we give out some totally made up highly coveted prizes for best in show of 2020 on Shirt! All these artists and their shirts are available for purchase here so we can keep showing them the love.

Without further ado, I give you the winners!

People’s Choice Award: This award goes to the shirt design chosen by the people through their clicking of buy buttons and handing over of money. And the winner is…

Quarantine Festival by sheepmerch

Artist of The Year: This award goes the artist that blossomed with Woot over the past year, demonstrating their love for us through delivering their most prized artworks for us to print on shirts. The winner is…

DoodleToots

New Artist of The Year: This artist joined our community this year and made an impression not only on us, but on their fellow artists, our customers and the world through their humble talent. New Artist of the year is…

NemiMakeit

3rd Annual Bignell Congeniality Award: Named after our first ever winner and the nicest Canadian you ever did meet, this award goes to the artist that keeps our spirits up and our community jovial! The kindest heart goes to…

Krittikae

We thank you all for your continued support of our artist community. We truly value each and every one of them and could not do what we do without them. There aren’t enough awards to go around for all the love we have for them, so please help us show them some appreciation in the comments!

And don’t forget to pick up some of your favorite designs over here!

3 Likes

@sheepmerch @DoodleToots @krittikae (and @nemimakeit, who doesn’t have a forum profile set up yet.)

Congrats!

@BignellArt - Sorry that you’re still Canadian. :wink:
3 Likes

Thank you so much!! ___ I have no words to describe my happyness

1 Like

Thanks! - from honorary Canadian, krittikae

Another year of @mydearWootson’s White Christmas masterpiece being overlooked and disrespected. Consecutive Derby DQ’s can only lead me to believe that the fear is real. Will White Christmas return in 2021? Indubitably!

4 Likes

Congrats, everybody!! Good on ya, and here’s to another year as good as better than 2020!!

Way to go @krittikae !!!

1 Like