The Angry Girlfriend

This shirt has everything! Kissing! Ghosts! A drunken girl!

Well, that was awfully nice of you modman.

[MOD: Ahem. ModWoman]

ROFL

When we pull out of Iraq, I’m grabbing the first hot dame I see and planting one on her.

Guess I’d better start saving for the legal defense now…

I hope so. That’s why I’m getting one.

Ha, I know someone who was in the original photo, along with her mother.

I’d get her one of these, but old farts don’t wear t-shirts.

Oh, my bad brah.

Wow! It’s sort of funny to see this one print because it’s so different than my usual style. But it is still great of course - thanks very much everyone!:smiley:
And congrats and props to Arparham who came up with the idea to reference this famous photo!

No one else gets it? This is taken from a rather famous photo which caught a sailor kissing a nurse in Times Square, celebrating the end of the war. The rumor is, she slapped him right after the kiss.

I’m pretty sure people get it; It’s a rather famous symbolic picture. Nobody pointed it out just for that reason.

what gave you the idea that no one gets it?

Is that man putting her in a sleeper hold?

Terrible. I do not condone.

quick question: Doesn’t the word “derby chump” Imply male? just wondering.

Jasneko’s first solo win! (right?) And a brilliant design it is too.

Just wanted to comment on part of the item description.

That’d be the ceiling, not the roof.

I may sound like I’m nitpicking at insignificant grammatical errors, but I honestly imagined someone changing a smoke detector’s batteries on the friggin’ roof. If only momentarily.

You know, perhaps this is a kind of Rorschach Test. The shocked woman could be wondering why her girlfriend is kissing some dude. Look at the picture again.

This is the one I said I would immediately buy if it got printed. It’s just perfect and doesn’t need explanation to anyone else when wearing it. (I’m getting a bit sick of my husband explaining ‘It’s a trap’ no matter how hysterical it is to the in the know crowds)

Damn sailors, you can’t trust 'em. They got a girl in every port, sometimes two.

It doesn’t to Webster’s New World 4th:

1. a heavy block of wood
  2. Informal a foolish, stupid, or gullible person; dupe or fool

I wouldn’t call it a sleeper hold. It looks more like a “submission” hold.

:wink: