The audacity of woot and their frick'n-frack'n shipping!

I bought an item Monday, and received a ‘shipped’ notice Tuesday with an arrival date of the following Monday. Some how, some way, the dang item showed up today!

That’s less than 96 hours from click to mailbox, and not a full seven days I was promised. …and… AAAAND it’s the right item and not damaged!

The audacity you all have to fulfill my whimsical purchases under budget and ahead of schedule.

I kid… I kid - thanks for the surprise swiftness-of-package mailing. You’all are legends at your jobs!

21 Likes

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW!

You can’t just go throwing compliments around like that willy-nilly. We’ll have to look up how to handle one. That could require 3 meetings, 4 documents, and a committee! YOU DON’T WANT US IN A COMMITTEE!!!

But THANK YOU!

We’ll find a way to screw it up next time.

13 Likes

You’ll need a committee to decide on the rules for the main committee.

5 Likes

7 Likes

You have my sincere condolences.

4 Likes

Modi wants broken items and slow shipping, not condolences!

5 Likes

It’s there anything left in your closet?

2 Likes

Yes.

First I have to get the other box out of my house though.

4 Likes

“Fricki’n-frack’n”??? Shit, Modi, that kind of damn language isn’t welcome here.

5 Likes

why am I charged for shipping using Amazon Prime. You said it was free!

1 Like

I ain’t a shipping gremlin.

Though you should look here for tips to better work it out.

3 Likes

Woot is an awesome place for great deals, but nothing is completely fool proof! I promise you that they weren’t trying to deceive you or upset you in any way shape or form. Aiming to make everyone happy is the Real game here, and Woot will do its best to resolve your issues as they Have done for me! Woot is here for you! Promise :ok_hand::key::gift_heart::monkey::gift_heart::infinity::two_hearts:

2 Likes

H̵͙͋ő̸̗̖w̵̙̽ ̸͔̬̾d̷̺̱̔o̸̲̺̓́ ̸̩̯̿̃ÿ̸̡̫ò̴̝̜u̶͍͙͝ ̶̨͒r̸̮͊e̶͔͂ͅs̶̮͂͛o̷̭͂̆ļ̵̯̌̈́v̵̠̆e̵̟̋͜ ̸̙̕a̸̛̯̔ň̷̨̙ ̷̦́i̶͌ͅs̴̤̪̓s̵̜̝̋ú̵͖̚ě̵͔̟͘ ̴̘͓̃ẅ̴̘̗͌h̴̥̆i̵͙̥̇ĉ̴̩h̸̢̻̀͘ ̷̳̈́̅i̴͈̔͛s̵̯̍ ̶̘͊r̸̯̈́ͅė̶̢͝ą̷̖̋l̸̮̗̉̐l̴̥͈̆y̸̒̓͜ ̵͇̘͂̕ṉ̸̰͗o̵̦̓t̴̤̯͠ ̷̥̻̒̐á̷̲n̵̼͛ ̵̡́ĩ̵̠̞š̸͇̰s̸͕͙̓̀ṳ̷̓ě̵̪̥͠?̸̼͕͋

2 Likes

@modi123 Thank you for your advice on the best way to get around here! Your advice is outstanding!! :+1::+1::two_hearts::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Not as thrilled as some of the others. Ordered some sunglasses for an upcoming vacation and it’s been 8 days and they still have not shipped. I’m patient for a good deal, but 8 days and still not shipped??

3 Likes

That does seem a little long. We can ask @lioncow if she can check the status.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Hi there, so sorry to hear about the wait. You should hear from our customer service team shortly regarding your order. They’ll be sending an email to you.

4 Likes

Happy Friday TT. Just came across this answer. I just wanna say.I TOTALLY LUV YOUR REPLY. Your amazing at what you do TT

1 Like

Ahhh. Remembering when I posted that I received the item listed (that the OP had received a bad shipment) but it was not damaged and I was very happy with the purchase.

She responded to me in almost the exact same tone and everything! Warned Warmed my heart.

At least Woot is consistent, eh?!

@ThunderThighs awesome show, great job!

1 Like

Sounds like you need to complain to your UPS hub instead of the retailer.