The Bath Of Khan

Is it really, “Handy Bath Candy - ORB BK120001-20B” cause I see a caddy… but no Candy. Just sayin. :slight_smile:

You are supposed to fill it with your leftover Halloween candy and eat it while you are bathing. That is what the Egyptians did before they stepped into their fine cotton towels to dry off.

Someone must have been having the munchies while setting up the sale. LOL.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

They make good rags, after you wash them they fray and no return or replacement!

If the hem came out after one wash, take a picture and talk to our customer service. You can upload the pic to imgur.com (free) and include a link in the support form (top of page).

The shaggy bath mats are $14.99 + $5.99 shipping at the mothership which = no deal for me here. :frowning:

Any reviews on the Egyptian cotton bath sheets? The last towels I bought from Woot were awful - after a dozen washes, they still leave navy blue fuzz everywhere.

Could someone please remind me as to why I might want to consider purchasing a “memory foam” bath mat?

Are the ORB bath caddy dimension correct? At 9.75" x 9.8", the base would be nearly square, which it doesn’t appear to be in the image.

Confirmed that it’s

13.12”L x 9.75”W x 9.8”H

CAL-GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!

The nickel bath accessories left rust stains on my countertop. Look nice but don’t get them wet.

Ordered the Memory Foam Bath Mats the n 10/15 and have never received them. The status still says processing and WOOT Customer Services says, sorry and to wait for an update. Well over 2weeks of waiting and nothing. They tell you that items ship out in 5-8 bus days but most of the time it doesnt and you have to complain to get someone to look at it. I would say on almost every other order I have placed has had some sort of delay and in some instances, had to refund me because they over sold. BEWARE…

Ordered the Memory Foam Bath Mats the on 10/15 and have never received them. The status still says processing and WOOT Customer Services says, sorry and to wait for an update. Well over 2weeks of waiting and nothing. They tell you that items ship out in 5-8 bus days but most of the time it doesnt and you have to complain to get someone to look at it. I would say on almost every other order I have placed has had some sort of delay and in some instances, had to refund me because they over sold. BEWARE…

Ordered the Memory Foam Bath Mats the n 10/15 and have never received them. The status still says processing and WOOT Customer Services says, sorry and to wait for an update. Well over 2weeks of waiting and nothing. They tell you that items ship out in 5-8 bus days but most of the time it doesnt and you have to complain to get someone to look at it. I would say on almost every other order I have placed has had some sort of delay and in some instances, had to refund me because they over sold. BEWARE…

Ordered the Memory Foam Bath Mats the on 10/15 and have never received them. The status still says processing and WOOT Customer Services says, sorry and to wait for an update. Well over 2weeks of waiting and nothing. They tell you that items ship out in 5-8 bus days but most of the time it doesnt and you have to complain to get someone to look at it. I would say on almost every other order I have placed has had some sort of delay and in some instances, had to refund me because they over sold. BEWARE…

I’m sorry for the problem. I’ll send a note to CS to see what’s up.

I’ve got the same issue with the towels. I sent a customer service ticket on the 31st and thus far have received a “we’re on it” email.

Ugh. I’m sorry. I’ll send a note to CS for this as well.