The best show.......EVER

Mythbusters, an awsome show. But things are kinda getting boring they need some sweet explosion type myths again!! But i still love the show have every episode… okay mabye not EVERY one but alot.just wonderin does anyone like it???

oh yeah man… this summer when they were doing Mythbusters followed by Top Gear… man that was awesome… I wish they’d do more Top Gear episodes…

Seen a lot of them…see the jumping off the building with plywood one?

i have to agree, almost any combination of a mythbusters show and any other will do… except like trading spaces! Buster, if you could talk you would cry, if you could cry you would laugh at how stupid you are

“I reject your reality, and substitute my own!”

if they every cancled mythbusters., i think people would riot! And yes thats a good epesode… but not as good as the one when they blew up the cement truck!!! :slight_smile:

can’t think of that one off hand… not sure what my favorite would be, although i loved the time they tried the old JATO Impala story. the one they tested beer cooling myths was also highly informative…

oh yeah! that was nuts!

“Jamie want BIG BOOM!”

thers’s always a good “life lesson” in every episode

it’s really nice of them to do that; now I know I can use ping pong balls to raise a boat if I ever sink it…

Saw that one…and the myth about running your air conditioner versus leaving down the windows in the car…a bone of contention btw me & my husband

And i’ve always been BURNING to know how deep you have to swim to escape a bullet. Or how i probobly shouldnt smoke in a porter potty on a hot day.

And i’ve always been BURNING to know how deep you have to swim to escape a bullet. Or how i probobly shouldnt smoke in a porter potty on a hot day.

If only Discovery picked up Family Guy and ran it after these…
Top Gear is a great show that got no media buzz. And the network did little to promote it.

or if they ran cool shows from the hist. channel like; tactical to practical, or mail call.

‘Battlefield detectives’ is a lot more interesting show than I thought it would be.
I unintentionally wasted an entire Saturday because they ran a marathon of them.

Done that…not on that show, but others.

i think we’ve all been there…

Best show ever - Six Feet Under.