The best show.......EVER

Except for the second to last season.
the David picks up a hitchhiker one…aggggh…thank goodness the last season was OK

Loved ALL of them…

the best show ever… TAXI

the best show ever…
welcome back,kotter!!

Show on A&E called Random1. Quite cool.

Laugh-in

i saw this reality show on TLC i think, called Spymaster… they took people and trained them with spy techniques… driving, shooting, making drops, following people and stuff… i only saw the last episode, which was a test for the remaining four contestants, and the trainers would do the eliminating… they took them down to Mexico City, i think, to have them in a foreign environment where they spoke a different language… the first guy to go did a terrible job on his dead drop and he was arrested or something, taken by the security services or gang, something like that… anyway, the other three got instructions to meet at a hotel room, where they were put on the same team and had to find out where some kidnapped scientist was and then they would stake the place out… the remaining guy was terrible at using his earbud and mic… did it like the movies, grabbing his collar and talking into it, instead of looking natural… eventually he got the attention of the guard at the house they were staking out and a few guys leaped out of pickup that was driving down the street, grabbed him, bound his hands and feet, tossed him in the truck bed, and sped off… i missed a few minutes here, but the two girls somehow got the scientist out of the house and went on a high speed chase through Mexico City traffic, eventually going to some dry concrete riverbed, not unlike that thing in Los Angeles that is in every stinking LA car chase movie, where a helicopter landed to meet them, the girls burst from the car taking the scientist with them, but baddies got one of the girls leaving the other as the Spymaster… i really wish i’d seen the whole series if it was like that… either as a rerun or if they’d sell it on DVD…

Can’t find much on it. Was from spring of 2004 or so. Sounds cool though…