The Better To Love You With

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Splurging on overnight shipping? Help others make the decision to buy this shirt by posting a picture of your new Shirt.Woot in the Post-Your-Shirts thread!

Sweet design. Love the wolf. Congrats flyingmouse!

Heather gray strikes back!

I was excited when I saw the title that we’d be getting a cute shirt. :frowning:

edit: It’s growing on me a bit, but I don’t like people. :stuck_out_tongue:

very cool

This looks really washed out.

To be honest, the children are a little creepy. The textures seem a bit weird, although the texture on the log is quite charming. I feel this would have been better on a non-heather tee - this design screams for vivid colours. The art is wonderful though. Congratulations on the print!

Interesting…but it’s a bit too subtle. (I didn’t understand it until I read the title a couple times…)

Nonetheless, a clean cut and eye-worthy design. But not for me :P.

Wow… pulling from a unique designer. Not for me, but way to go on printing, Chow Hon Lam!! (Flying Mouse) XD

Edit: actually… It’s quickly growing on me… the look of the wolf-boy. He looks like he’s tempting her with the apple… more like he wants to distract her and then eat her

Love everything about this design, even the name. Very nice. Congrats!

-K.

The Better To Love You With
ongoing sale: 7753 (live in 23h 57m)
Current numbers (updated each minute):
First sucker: imdevoed
Speed to first woot: 0m 52.877s

Last wooter to woot: AGrant311

Yeah, me, and I put some yellowish in Texas.
The little wolf boy bears a fleeting resemblence to Wolverine (must be the hair). Hmmm… An apple? The fruit of knowledge? This could be symbolically very interesting.

Yeah, shame this isn’t cute or anything. Too brutal for me, too.

Cool design, though I’m def not one for gray shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone else see biblical symbolism here?

X-Men Origins?

That is a scary looking shirt

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said :smiley:

No… I see a reference to a famous fairy tale…

The artist’s Threadless profile is mislinked; they both go to flicker. Here’s the profile page. :slight_smile:

:smiley: I just wish this weren’t on heather gray as I love fm’s art and this one is no exception.

PS: Red Riding Hood is a “creepy” story.

Why would he want to eat her? They are sitting on a log made out of sausages!