The Cake Is A Liar

0-8

Love this shirt. Already have 4 of them though. 2 purchased normally, 2 were from randoms.

Really hoping to see more on AA. Woot!

I own 4 of these through randoms… And despite being a fan of the game and orange… I rarely wear any of them

wait…
“every item in this shirt-off will be a new, never-before-seen goodies. We’ll have new designs, old designs on new products and maybe a couple of surprises in store. Mark your calendars.”

This aint new

it is a nice surprise though!

I own this shirt, and it’s an awesome graphic, just be warned that it is extra long… like night shirt long.

First sucker: adder. Memories…

This is printed on American Apparel. Maybe the original was on Anvil?

Getting closer to buying something. Bring back anything on AA by James Cho that I bought in 3X and you’ve got my money!

Nope. Was released LONG before Anvil. I call shenanigans.

original was on AA. it was second place in derby 14.

Dare I say that I miss his loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong posts?

Then again, Ramy doesn’t submit here anymore either, so what’s left for Adder to gripe about?

anyone actually buy this one?

I’m wondering if the shirt is a lie

The blatant attempts of Woot to cash in on popular culture vs true artistic shirts that sell about 5% as well as a meme. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What is this shirt a reference to? I’m not getting it.

There’s not enough fun in arguing that. :tongue:

I can’t help but to think that Adder constant critiquing actually helped fuel more sales (and votes).

Portal.

Yeah, I thought it might be too old for Anvil…I was just too lazy to look it up. Well, then I guess it’s just one of the surprises in store.