The Cap'n

The Cap'n

Net wt. 17.01 oz - clever !

1 Like

There. Are. Four. SHAPES!

Awesome!

1 Like

Picard viewing party at my house Jan 23rd! Earl Grey and croissants if you’re wearing this shirt. And can find where I live. -__^

So pleased this won. A little Trek to go with all the Wars.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the shapes. I would have expected crew members (Worf, Geordi, Data, and Riker, maybe), but they look more like enemies. Here are my guesses:

Green = Romulan (or Vulcan)
Pink = Klingon
Yellow = Ferengi
Blue = Borg

Are those right?

great design! congrats.

1 Like

@Pony99CA, that’s what I’m thinking. Since they’re on generally good terms with the Klingons in ST:TNG, I’m thinking they’re just aliens rather than enemies. Since Romulans appear a little more than Vulcans on the show, I’m thinking the green is Romulan.

2 Likes

Congrats! If I am in the neighborhood, I may crash the viewing party.

Hey! ‘Chain of Command, pt. 1’ premiered on this day in Trek History. What are the odds?!

DATA: A probability of 1 in 365.

Thank you Data, it was a rhetorical question.

DATA: Accounting for leap years that would more accurately be a probability of 1 in 365 point-

I said thank you, Mr Data.

2 Likes

i agree with another commenter that they’re just other alien species, but if they were intended to be enemies, wouldn’t you rather eat your enemies for breakfast instead of your crew mates? :wink:

1 Like

Well deserved. As much as I don’t care for fake cereal designs, I do love the cleverness of the details of this one.

1 Like

Need I remind you of the episode from TNG entitled Phantasms? :smirk:

2 Likes