The Captain

I understand this reference.

So, Nemo found himself and became a submariner? That’s deep.

At least two have sold. Why is the map dark?

Perhaps it is too dark in the fathomless depths for captan memo to be seen. Aargh! :wink:

If I wear this, will is sing “Don’t worry, be happy” and pop it’s head out?

If you are looking for song to go along with the shirt, then maybe you’ve hear of submarines?

“Behind every captain, there’s a crew. Sure, some of you are as ugly as a sea cucumber, some of you are closer to being a chair or coat rack than a pirate, and some of you are fish I’ve just dressed up in a hat…”

I bet fish with beards taste better.

Cute idea, but something about the fish just looked weird to me (besides the beard and hat). Then I realized that it’s the placement of the eye and mouth. They’re waaaaay off.

Any shirt that makes me snort breakfast out of my nose should be an insta-buy. Too bad I’m broke.

Its a play on finding Nemo and capt Nemo from 20 thousand leagues. I like the special fin detail, pretty slick.

Too bad the lucky fin is on the wrong side. If only he was facing the other direction!

The description of this shirt annoys me. People make use of this logical fallacy all the time. The fact that certain things about a film must be unreallistic by nature of the alternative reality they are conveying does not allow absolutely anything in the film to be unreallistic. Granted anyone who takes a Pixar film about clown fish too seriously should probably be made fun of…

Is that you, <3CLWNFSH?

You woot writers are dirty people, and it’s hilarious. We must all fight the puritanical repression of Disney-Pixar by enjoying Finding Nemo for the beautiful tale of incestous transgender clownfish love that it is meant to be.

What happened to the option to pay extra for American Apparel? Did it flop? This is finally a shirt I’m interested in, but the option is gone.

This was in the “DVD extras”. They hired an ichthyologist, who commented that some of the movements were unrealistic. The animators responded “well, fish don’t talk…”

Yeah, and it has been gone for a couple of weeks now.

So far, The Lumineers have proven themselves incapable of writing a song I don’t like. This is a good thing.

Incestuous? itoaseik, you presume too far! With this revelation of the protandrous hermaphroditic nature of clownfish, it becomes oh so clear to me now that Finding Nemo is all about a mother’s love for her child. There’s nothing incestuous there at all!

Well, at least not until Nemo grows up. :wink: