The Coffee Shop

Thanks for explaining… I was so blue, that’s the only one I got, blue. I emailed support.

Did they ever respond to you about the Primula PTRBB-2340 Set of 3 Tempo Teapots - Red, Blue & Black.?

not to speak for the other person, but I also only received one out of three, emailed back on the 22nd or 23rd with order number and user id and haven’t heard anything yet.

Might take awhile…

I’m unsure as to why you have yet to receive a response.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services to investigate the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

You should hopefully receive a response very soon.

I did a second claim because I also heard nothing at all. A few days later I finally got a response and yesterday… A FULL SET OF THREE delivered. Whew!

Haven’t seen anything in email or sent to my door yet. Sent another email to support@woot.com, with order number and other info, just like I did back on Aug 22nd.

Does it normally take this long to get issues resolved?
Last time I had an issue it took a week to get a reply back, and another week to finally get the item.

Sorry for the late reply.

According to Woot Member Services, they haven’t received any of your email inquiries.

We recommend that you use the email address associated with your Woot Account to write in.

I’ll go ahead and forward your post again but maybe also check and make sure any other alternative email addresses don’t have responses.

I did use the email associated with my account, checked the spam/filters and haven’t seen anything. It was sent off to support@woot.com with order information, twice.
Perhaps they can check their spam folder/junk mail?

Is there a different email address to send complaints/issues to? If so, what is it?

So, sent about five more emails (all to support@woot.com, if that’s not right, please let me know what is) and not a single one has been answered.
Replied directly to you Rogetray via your forum messaging, still no response, so back here trying to work this out.

Anyone else still waiting on the other 2 or did you just request a refund?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Bueller?

Sorry for the late reply.

According to Woot Staff, they support@woot.com address is experiencing some possible delivery issues.

Please use the Support Page to submit a ticket and they should be able to respond to you within 24 hours and help you find a resolve.

Thank you for being patient during this and please let us know here again if you continued to encounter any problems.