The Collector

I’m so glad you enjoyed my creepy snowman design! Thanks once again! About the write-up, I didn’t know the article tmdowling spotted! Thanks for linking it! It’s so awesome. I had a teacher in college that supported that theory :slight_smile: Again thank you for your support and also for your great comments (I’ve laughed out loud with many of them)!!

This is so awesome, wirdou! Congratulations on winning a derby filled with nothing but greatness. I would be in trouble if they printed half the shirts, in this derby.

By the way, the write-up on this is excellent, too.

I don’t comment on things very often, but when I saw this shirt my first reaction was “OMG - scariest snowman ever!” - So good job on the scary factor! :slight_smile:

Congrats! I’m so glad we ended up with the snow shovel instead of the baseball bat. Excellent work! :slight_smile:

Oh NOSE!

Did that carrot necklace remind anyone else of Daryl Dixon’s ear necklace?

Alright, one of my favorite Wirdou designs for a while! Love the almost black and white palette with the menacing pops of orange.

Even snowmen have nightmares…and wirdou knows them from the inside. Definitely chilling…

This is almost as creepy as it is well rendered- Grats ace!

Wirdou, you’re sending me 5 bucks for that suggestion, right?

Am I the only one who thought the snowman in the foreground looked a little phallic? Like it was part of the evil snowman?

Yes, yes you are. You should probably see someone about that.

Let us never forget Sigmund Freud’s famous quote: “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a snowman is another snowman’s phallus.”

Instant BUY!!

This is one of the MOST AWESOME woot shirts ever!
I haven’t been this excited since the Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse!!

Speed to first woot: 2m 41.118s
First sucker:ArcaneRider
Last wooter to woot:ragescythe1
Last purchase:5 minutes ago

First day sales 713
First day posts 34

Please restock. Will pay $20 for one.
Thanks.
[MOD: removed email]