The Crap is Nigh

Why are we having to sign back in and do a verification on top of it. I’m here, let me buy your BOC

From my count, this is the 97th crap of the woot off. Probably 3 left? The end is nigh.

10 + for me

O. I can’t attach the pic, but I ran into a snafu and I didn’t check my boc out in time, so SOMEONE out there has my boc. I’m getting closer though! That might be the best I can do. I’ll give it one more try

Argh!!! Told me I couldn’t buy because I’m limited to one per week. I haven’t bought another one this week, dang it!!!

I’m wondering if this isn’t suppused to force everyone to login via Amazon.

It is very, very, very annoying.

Ridiculous. I quit. Not worth the aggravation. Good night, Woot!

Saw the “not for sale currently” message, too. Not sure why, I accessed it through the main page instead of community by dumb luck. Whatever…the BOC was the only thing woot had to offer anymore that was actually a deal.

I doubt that as I am 75/75 and still cannot get it to complete

Its all the people who have been snagging them for 2 days with bots. They just open another account and get more.

the first woot was 3 seconds. Thats impossible if you dont cheat. Hell a guy in the forums admitted he got the first and last woot in a earlier round with different accounts…yet there are people in the forums who still deny it

The sales heat map implies that just 16 bags were available for sale this round.

I got that message as well. I don’t know why.

Although I suppose there are a fair number of happy Wooters, it seems to me that Woot is creating more ill will than good with frustrated shoppers.
Btw, Jeopardy! gives its Senior Tournament players a couple of extra seconds to respond. They’re pretty much screwed here

Same message here. Do they think I have already bought one?

no bots, i can be very sure about that, all you have to do is F5 and fast fingers, i got mine that way.

Added to car and clicked checkout but it didn’t complete. WHY!?!?! The first time I have actually been close, twice in the same day nonetheless. Now woot is going to make me stay up late on a work night because of this crap.

Dear Woot!, I love thee. Let me count the ways…

1. The excitement
  2. The thrill
  3. The aggravation.

The excitement of something new. The thrill of something unknown. The aggravation of repetitive motion without the faintest satisfaction. For this, I will love you no more. It will not be a midnight dreary, nor will there be a raven at my door. It will be I in my bed so more. Good night my dearest Woot!, I will not miss you anymore.

Maybe the message we got was sorta a condolence prize. If I really had a boc baleeted because I was slow…I bet it was a car. I bet I just messed up in getting a wootcar.

I haven’t worked this hard in years!
I’m exhausted.

I doubt it. I was signed in via amazon and it took a solid 15 seconds for the payment options to appear, probably what made me miss this one.

Dear Woot…
I believe you folks are trying to tell me something. Like you don’t think I can afford your crap, or I’m not good enough or something. Please stop.