The Craps of Hazard

Nailed it!!! Woo Hoo come on crap!

It says i got one but my state isnt highlighted on the map???

Oh Wootbot, this torture is worse than the torture that occurs when I actually receive my BÖCs…i7, 16gb of RAM, gigabit connection - everything functions fine and fast…until it comes to processing that last click of ‘Place Your Order’…spin, spin, spin, gone!..ugh. Much love tho, much love…the Crápsquatch hunt continues!

Congrats to everyone who scored!

Woo hoo!! I am stoked. I was actually the first sucker!!!

What gives? got it in the basket got hit the yellow button it shows an order number and says denied in order history. There were no BOC last week so should not be a time limit issue.

Does misery love company? I have been trying since 2009. I am in awe of your persistence, but I don’t think I will try for yet another three years. I am “aging out” of that kind of effort. Good luck to you.

yep - thats where I was

These always seem to pop up whenever I’m pulled away from the PC. Maybe next time.

There are hundreds of wooters trying for a small number of BOCs. It’s like the sperm and the egg. Only one gets through. The others are denied.

Mine was the same way with ‘The Craps of Life’ earlier this morning. Had a sold out item, but went through fine.

No wonder I have 4 kids.

I get that but I would normally get a bounce out saying your stuff sold out too fast and be quicker. Not an order number assigned to my denied order.

Apparently I don’t swim fast enough

I am afraid that is totally normal

I guess I just need to be even faster :wink:

It’s the way all the orders are processing at once UNTIL that moment that inventory is checked. If no inventory is available (others checked out first for whatever reason), then the order is denied in our system.

Again, sperm/egg. Best explanation I’ve come up with. Doozy too.

I do what everyone else is saying

1. Wait until item is almost sold out
  2. log out and log back in
  3. Keep refreshing the community page until the glory arrives
  4. Click on the image of crap not the text
  5. Get lucky

I keep my cart empty but other people don’t have an issue with stuff being in it.

Good luck!

Im the last wooter to woot!!!

My BOC is 3.8 lbs

Now it’s saying1.3lbs??? Weird???