The Craps of Life

Whoa talk about good timing. “OH a woot off on computers.woot? That’s interesting. Wonder if there’s gonna be a cr-OH SNAP THERE YA Go.”

Finally!!!

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! Scored one.

basically exactly what happened. Oh well. I got one last woot-off so I’ll be lucky if I can grab another this time around. Thanks for cheering me up :slight_smile:

Pretty sure it’s a security issue. Just log out and back in when it’s at 5%. That’s what I usually do.

good point, thanks!

Did you miss it? Here are some Crappy Tips

1. Stay Logged In - When the current item reaches 5%, log out of woot and log back in to keep your session fresh
  2. Keep your cart clean - Clear out any sold out items from your cart
  3. Refresh the Community Page - New items show up faster on the community page than they do on the main page. When an item is sold out, the forums are the place to be.
  4. Click the image - Make sure you are clicking on the image of the crap, and not the text. This will get you directly to the Add to Cart page, and save you some more time
    GOOD LUCK!

Yeah, the logout interval used to be a day; now it’s incredibly short. Click on the Stuff You Bought link between items to keep your login active. And yeah, the short login interval has cheated me of many a bag.