The Crusher Red Wine Blend (4)

The Crusher 2011 Red Wine Blend 4-Pack
$49.99 (Normally $56.00) 11% off List Price
2011 The Crusher Sugar Beet Ranch Red Wine Blend
CT link above

Winery website
[] Summer shipping is in effect so don’t worry about your wine.
[
] Every winery needs a separate license from each state which is why your state isn’t listed.

Am trying really hard to resist 11% off retail on this offering. Think I might be able to. Someone want to convince me this IS a good buy?

Edit: Interesting that my avatar is the same as Cesare’s. I am not him, nor is my avatar the same. Or perhaps I’m in a parallel universe now.

2nd edit: OMBuddha! It’s the same avatar as wootbot, too. I’m scared!

Really? Crusher Wine, Stewart Cellars?

No Takei Saki or Uhura Mead?

Will we see the return of Orange Crusher this fall?

Please :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what I came here to post. We need to know!

Wow - vintage 2011. Its like a Napa Beaujolais Nouveau.

It’s a shame that they’ll probably lose customers who see 11% off and don’t dig further to see that it’s a Woot Launch. Maybe the rocketship should come out of retirement…

I don’t think it even includes the $5 shipping. unless you order something else from woot you’re saving a whopping $1.01 or 1.8% savings.

Pretty much what i’ve been holding off on since i first bought my Orange Crusher. If they were to ever offer it again i’m easily buying as many as i can :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Virginians don’t agonize too much-we are not on the list-that said this is a launch and does look like it’s a nice blend. Not very much of a deal though-probably the smallest dicount I have seen here.

Me want ORANGE!

Would this be a good wine to enjoy while I listen to my favorite song?

Damn you Crusher, no Ohio shipping? Is this for real?

All of your other wines have shipped to Ohio, and licensing is easy here. Did you surpass the production volume limitation for Ohio licensure?

I was going to ask, and will ask it anyway in case the lack of Ohio shipping is a mistake, what is the drinking window on this, especially given that it is a 2011 vintage?

I bought the Orange Crusher when it was here last time and I was underwhelmed.

Even at a mere $13.50 a bottle, this is an easy pass for me.

I don’t have to worry about temptation with no OH delivery.

Am I the only one who had Bugs Bunny’s “The Crusherrr!” going through his mind with this offering?

On the off chance we enjoy this as much as we did the Orange Crusher, I’m going to go ahead and give it a shot. I second, third and fourth the requests for more Orange though.

Mine is much more obscure, I always think of Leg Crusher, which was a NPC from a old PC video game. Over time that character’s name evolved in my head to being French, ergo Le Crusher, “The Crusher”. Man is it too early on a Friday.

Such a tease when I saw this wasn’t orange… Even though I am about the 5th person to bring it up I had to say it. I can’t wait until December like last year!! Can’t we move the release up a little?

Even with the low discount I think I am going to try this offering since I liked the last so much.

Now I have orange wine on the brain…

i campaigned for the pope hat. not quite ready. But yea, wooters get first dibs.

thanks Don and Sons !