The Curser

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
follow the wooters.us brick road

The Curser [Really clicked] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Wednesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Heather Gray Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

A $*#% fine shirt if ever I’ve seen one.

Where is this Curser’s mouth at? I believe he needs some soap!

In for seven. (I only do laundry once a week, and my computer crashes daily.)

pun.woot clicks again…

C’mon, Woot, is that kind of language really necessary? Kids read this site, you know.

This is such a terrible pun that it’s actually amusing.

Cursor is the wrong color. Needs to be solid black with a white outline. … At least to match the one on my screen. :-0

Got mine!

”’Specific talents’? No what in the bleepin’ bleep is that supposed to mutha-bleepin’ mean?”

Boo for typos.

Ha!

All is forgiven.

What is this. I don’t even. This is genius. I love it. And am buying it.

What does “Pound percent dollar at exclamation” mean?

What do you suppose makes a Cursor curse?

Double-clicking too many times…
Trying to click things when OS security needs you to OK something…
When you throw/drop the mouse…

Anyone have anymore ideas that lead to cursor vulgarity?

Mine’s black with a white outline as well. YAY MAC!!

With such a creative description, to go with an surprisingly humorous shirt, I think we can give them a break.

Besides, that typo will be gone within an hour, and then you’ll look like a fool. :wink:

alas, I think I love it…

Do you suppose if the cursor was transformed into something cutesy (such as a kitty, butterfly, or fairy), the potty-mouth would go away?

Following that thought, how profane do you suppose my flaming skull cursor is?

And while I’m being a nitpicky jerk, I should point out this entry from the Department of Redundancy Department:

“Roni Lagin can identify different brands of soap based solely on the taste alone.”

Solely or alone, not both.