The Curser

Very clever and well made. I like how it looks pixelated and how it’s easy to figure out. Thinking of buying one. :]

Even after reading the word “cursor” about 10 times, I still didn’t understand the pun.

I’m so @#$%&*…

My message of hope…PLEASE fix the home site so I can attend a good old fashioned Woot Off!

Probably not profane at all. I bet it’s just trying to look all tough and profane to cover up its actual goody-two-shoes persona.

Not on BLUE? JEEZ!

So, let me ask this:

Say one is wearing this shirt. Would it be logical to think an oncoming person, viewing the shirt, would interpret the wearer as cursing at them?

This shirt may lead to brawls in sensitive situations!

It’s rude to point.

LOL, I am suddenly reminded of Q*Bert. Ah, thems the golden oldies.

Also, wow, there have been a lot of ‘nerd’ shirts lately. Is this revenge for bunnies?

It’s a pun… but I’m saddened by it.

YES!

Nothing like a giant white arrow pointing to one’s pit stains on a heather gray shirt to make you go “!#$@$!!”

Accidentally clicking on another window while you’re in the middle of playing a flash game. That’s what sets my cursor off.

Excellent use of the word chiffarobe in reference to the Reckoning page.

Oddly enough, I too was reminded of an old video game I played on the Tandy 2000 as a child (something about the pixelation).

And, Bass, I think you might be on to something (que Conspiracy theory-ish musical score)…

'Tis for emphasis?

Oooo, how about: Random piece of dirt in the roller ball (if people still use this type of mouse) causing the cursor to float about the screen haphazardly. Although, I do believe it is me cursing then… but surely it makes the cursor dizzy, no?

Took me a minute to figure out the pun. But it’s #$%@in awesome.

I’m a curser since woot is throwing server errors after only 17 minutes of the wootoff!

love it. would be better about 20% of the size, or pocket sized logo. i guess ill pass.

Cursor vulgarity is obviously caused by abusive from the user. Double clicking, shaking, cursing at the mouse, and if you don’t rock a cordless mouse, then it can be caused by the ripping of the usb cord out of your computer.

I’ve bought too many shirts recently, but I must say ‘Well done’. I really like it.