The Cycle of Life

Okay. I give up. How much is the real price on this shirt? like tomorrow afternoon?

Yeah. I don’t know why (it may be because of the zombie) but I am in for one. I won’t wear this shirt everyday but I like it and for $10? Yeah, I’m in for one.

look for the sentence that lists The Wall, The Final Cut, and the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking (which really was mainly Roger Waters’ work)

10$ today until it sells out or until Midnight Thursday CST. After Midnight Thursday morning CST, it goes to $15

I love zombies. I really do. But sad to say i wont be buying this shirt. The feeling i got when i saw this shirt is not describable, and its not in a good way

Thanks to the artist for this clever design, and i do hope alot sell to show your work.

definitely in for one…will go great with my “jimmy…is that you?” purchase for halloween.

I feel the same way… I admire wotto’s work (and I certainly see him around everywhere enough to catch a glimpse of it :wink:) but I’ve yet to really find something of his print up that I truly wanted. I hope some day that changes.

either way, wotto, welcome to woot. good luck tonight… it can get pretty rough.

ah crap - I didn’t read the blog…got it now, thanks!.. Adding insult to injury, my name is Steve - D’OH!

whoever did the writeup . . . . just awesome

whoever picked the shirt for today’s woot . . . not so much

I don’t think I dig this… ::pun intended::

Blame Joel… he gets blamed for everything :wink:

I would love to see some more of his stuff on here.

This shirt isn’t for me, but I like your work in general, Wotto.

I think that’s the general consensus… unfortunately it comes down to both Wotto picking a piece he thinks he’d like to part with, and woot not messing up the color scheme (or at least the shirt color it’s on)

I really don’t like this. I looked at several of the artist’s designs & like this the least.

::SIGH:: another medicore woot shirt. thats kind of good though because i’ve been buying too many shirts!!

IT’ snot my birthday jaden. tee hee. I know, I know. =P

bubble-tea-eff?

If wotto wasn’t already a successful artist and shirt designer, he’d probably be reaching for the razor blade after reading all these negative comments…

Anyways congrats. I think it’s more difficult to get a daily printed than win a derby.

Agree, like the color but the print I’m not sold on…am really hoping for a Woot-Off soon!

Try it sometime, Snow.

I don’t think it’s that it’s more difficult… More like you need to have something out there that hasn’t been seen elsewhere.